Hasango Bug - Permanent Fog of War in Combat

error3

Question

I've got a bug where the fog of war isn't properly being removed when I walk into it. This prevents me from targeting any of the enemies inside. I attached an image displaying the issue. The arrow is pointing at the current active character, and I still can't see anything around him.

This occurred in the Turn-based mode.

I've only encountered this once so far.

Edit: Was able to beat the encounter by using targeted abilities against the enemies in the turn-order list, but I couldn't get the area to light up at all.

O22q8I1.jpg

Edited by error3

5 answers to this question

Hey Error,

Thank you for reporting this and sorry for the trouble it caused.  Did the fog of war in the area disappear after combat ended or did it still remain?

Thanks!

I was never able to get the area to light up, even after the fight. Thankfully it just seemed to be the dip with the water that was bugged, the rest of the zone was fine.

• Like 1

Hey Error :)

Thank you for letting me know!  If by chance you happen to have a save file where this is still occurring, I'd love to take a look to see what's going on.  If you do, could you send it to me at support@obsidian.net along with a link to this thread as a reference?

Thanks Error and sorry for the trouble that fog gave you.

Hey Error :)

Thank you for letting me know!  If by chance you happen to have a save file where this is still occurring, I'd love to take a look to see what's going on.  If you do, could you send it to me at support@obsidian.net along with a link to this thread as a reference?

Thanks Error and sorry for the trouble that fog gave you.

I do not. The bug cleared up after I completed the area.

• Like 1