Untargetable Troll-type enemy in...

DiabloStorm

Question

6 answers to this question

Yeah this has been an issue since forever. This is like my umpteenth run, and this is still an issue in the Cavern of Xaur Tuk Tuik:

(this fire blight has been untargetable since almost as far back as I can remember - some people say it's related to saving/reloading)

post-58316-0-31386500-1551559699_thumb.jpg

I mean, I guess strictly speaking it's not critical because nothing is breaking, but still a little in disbelief that over many many patches they've never fixed this.

Dropbox link to output_log and save, in case developers still don't have enough evidence: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/dkd9s9tw6sh9oge/AABKgoDKtP801mmXNiAr94Mca?dl=0

• Like 1

Yep, a save/load cycle on 4th floor will trigger this. The "solution" is to go to the fight without reloading, after entering the 4th floor.

Some say that that the autosave can be used, I haven't tested this.

Nerf Troubadour!

Yep, it's a super creepy bug. Been experiencing it since release, however the last two playthroughs I did actually fight "it".

Wow.... since release? Obsidian seems to have dropped the ball when it comes to quality....

I mean, I love Obsidian's work, but virtually every game I can think of since they stopped being Black Isle Studios has had QA problems :-/

Yep, it's a super creepy bug. Been experiencing it since release, however the last two playthroughs I did actually fight "it".

Wow.... since release? Obsidian seems to have dropped the ball when it comes to quality....

I mean, I love Obsidian's work, but virtually every game I can think of since they stopped being Black Isle Studios has had QA problems :-/
It's a shame bc there is quality underneath the layer of bugs, but it can be hard to take at times. Edited by Verde
  • Like 1