As a Darksider

What made you feel the most evil?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. What made you feel the most evil?

• Saving the pilot of the Hawk from torture only to kill him.
    • Letting the Rackghoul (sp?) people die without saving them.
    • Wiping out the entire sandpeople place including the women.
    • Poisoning the Kolto source.
    • Killing Juhani.
    • Killing Jolee.
    • Killing Mission and others.
    • Killing Zaalbar's dad.
    • Keeping the Wookie's as slaves.
    • Other, please explain.

Guest The Architect
Poor Mission killed by her best friend Zaalbar. Why get your hands dirty when there are others to manipulate to do the deed for you?  :)

Yep. I get Zaalbar to kill Mission for me, but I deliberately take Zaalbar with me on the Star Forge so I can kill him too. I've tried it both ways, to kill Mission myself and to get Zaalbar to kill her for me. It is most fun indeed.

I only K2 had such evil ways to get DS points. At least the ones from k2 are more entertaining. "[Force persuade] You will give me all your money and than jump into the central pit." :)"

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

although all the comments seem to be on kotor 1 I have to say in kotor 2 making visas sacrifice herself. It was mixed feelings.

I don't even know how to do that, how do you get her to do it? Not that I would, just curious.

my god it was terrible :) i just tried, i felt like the greatest as***le in the galaxy.

i just tried, i felt like the greatest as***le in the galaxy.

Isn't that the whole point of playing Dark Side?

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

Poor Mission killed by her best friend Zaalbar. Why get your hands dirty when there are others to manipulate to do the deed for you?  :)

Yep. I get Zaalbar to kill Mission for me, but I deliberately take Zaalbar with me on the Star Forge so I can kill him too. I've tried it both ways, to kill Mission myself and to get Zaalbar to kill her for me. It is most fun indeed.

i didn't remember that, thats evil :huh:

Personally I felt most evil when I killed my friends :/

Especially Mission, not to give any spoilers. That was horrible :/

I put down Other, for that. Making Zaalbar kill Mission made me feel horribly unclean for a while after.

Whoever did the voice acting for Z did a good job on that one, I still can remember the sound of a Wookie bawling.

I could never bring myself to take that woman's wraid plate. Or a few other things.

I'm too weak to be a darksider really anyway. :lol:

Me too, and I think this is a great! We just have to 'redeem' the darksiders!! (w00t)

IB1OsQq.png

Yep. I get Zaalbar to kill Mission for me, but I deliberately take Zaalbar with me on the Star Forge so I can kill him too.

You can kill Zaalbar on the Star Forge? How?

Guest The Architect
can you actually do that? :*

Yes you can. Find the Star Map on Kashyyk and do everything else you can do on there but DO NOT talk to Freyyr. Completely ignore him, after you find the Star Map, leave Kashyyk for good and do not come back, Zaalbar will still be stuck there if you don't resolve the Chuundar-Freyyr Storyline. When you reach the Rakatan Planet, Zaalbar will not be there and it will be too late to go back and get him.

Pathetic DS'ers...

Who is ever so silly as to take Zaalbar back from Kashyyyk?

Let him rot there with his family...

I would rather have him with me so I can have him kill his little friend when I am darkside. When he decides to turn on me on the Star Forge, I will just Foce Kill him without lifting my blade to him. :ermm:

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

I would rather have him with me so I can have him kill his little friend when I am darkside. When he decides to turn on me on the Star Forge, I will just Foce Kill him without lifting my blade to him.  :lol:

And that is exactly why I am the better DS'er :devil:

What is better than having Mission's blood on your OWN hands...

I would rather have him with me so I can have him kill his little friend when I am darkside. When he decides to turn on me on the Star Forge, I will just Foce Kill him without lifting my blade to him.  :rolleyes:

And that is exactly why I am the better DS'er :rolleyes:

I 2ed that... :thumbsup:

Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

I would rather have him with me so I can have him kill his little friend when I am darkside. When he decides to turn on me on the Star Forge, I will just Foce Kill him without lifting my blade to him.  :(

And that is exactly why I am the better DS'er :-

Keeping Zaalbar and killing them both yourself.

Haha K1 didnt do it for me too much as far as dark side guilt, everything felt just. Maybe killing mission, only because I was counting on future prospects of cradle robbing...I wouldnt have killed her personally, I would have made her a darkside slave and waited till she was legal ;-)

in K2 tho, I felt alittle strange after I convinved the guy in the refugee sector to commit suicide when I had a cure to his sickness lol....

The best I felt as a darkside was making those two exchange guys jump off the ledge into the depths of Nar Shaddaa