As a Darksider

What made you feel the most evil?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. What made you feel the most evil?

• Saving the pilot of the Hawk from torture only to kill him.
    • Letting the Rackghoul (sp?) people die without saving them.
    • Wiping out the entire sandpeople place including the women.
    • Poisoning the Kolto source.
    • Killing Juhani.
    • Killing Jolee.
    • Killing Mission and others.
    • Killing Zaalbar's dad.
    • Keeping the Wookie's as slaves.
    • Other, please explain.

I never poisoned Manaan, even as much as I dislike it. You get kicked off their world if you do. It may suck but at least it's a haven to land at, store to shop and racing to be done

You CAN stay. Just threatnen to tell the world that they cannot ship Kolto anymore if you are not allowed to return and they allow you! (and not even have a grudge afterwards :) )

Good, I'll have to try that next time. Poisoning the ocean is easier than inputting the code to the computer to overload.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I never poisoned Manaan, even as much as I dislike it. You get kicked off their world if you do. It may suck but at least it's a haven to land at, store to shop and racing to be done

You CAN stay. Just threatnen to tell the world that they cannot ship Kolto anymore if you are not allowed to return and they allow you! (and not even have a grudge afterwards :rolleyes: )

Really? I don't remember that option. I played through that part countless times looking for a way out. Because I was thrown off Manaan, I never finished Juhani's story. I know what happens, but I wanted to play through it. Damn Selkath.

Also, I'm disappointed with myself that I didn't get away with such wholesale slaughter.

I had encountered Xor when I landed on Manaan. Being thrown off it meant I couldn't meet him a second time. And then I couldn't be bothered with a fourth playthrough. I didn't know about the story in the first, in the second I learnt too late, and in the third I was thrown off the planet.

Yeah, I'd got burnt by the GenoHaradan quest on my first two playthroughs (was thrown off Kashyyk, so I couldn't get back to the Shadowlands, and Dantooine had been bombed in the other, I think), but I got it in the third.

Edited by Tha Cunnysmythe

Personally, I felt really, unmitigatedly evil from the beginning of the game, and I couldn't bring myself to do darkside stuff without turning off the sound and keeping my eyes shut until the end of the scene. The first time this happened was with the Ithorian that's getting beaten by kids. I had to turn away and ignore the encounter.

With the killing off your party members thing, since it was forced upon me, I had to turn off the TV and sound system to get through it.

Again, this goes back to one of my main beefs with with game's take on morality. If you're evil, then you have to be a mass murdering, power mad, totally wacko psychopath. You can't just be a Dracula style evil. Nope. You've got to be Hitler or Stalin. *grumble*

Guest The Architect
Personally, I felt really, unmitigatedly evil from the beginning of the game, and I couldn't bring myself to do darkside stuff without turning off the sound and keeping my eyes shut until the end of the scene.  The first time this happened was with the Ithorian that's getting beaten by kids.  I had to turn away and ignore the encounter.

With the killing off your party members thing, since it was forced upon me, I had to turn off the TV and sound system to get through it.

Again, this goes back to one of my main beefs with with game's take on morality.  If you're evil, then you have to be a mass murdering, power mad, totally wacko psychopath.  You can't just be a Dracula style evil.  Nope.  You've got to be Hitler or Stalin.  *grumble*

You sissy. I enjoyed killing Mission, Zaalbar and Jolee. I always kill Juhani on Dantooine. Stupid Cathar. Mission was a street-rat punk who needed to die and Zaalbar was the biggest homosexual wookie I've ever met. Jolee was a pretty funny old man who told good stories and had an interesting view of the force, but he was old, slow and useless, so he had to die. If he was younger, he would of proven more useful.

Edited by The Architect

the confessional for darksiders :D

to have big Z kill Mission, and before that, having Mission help kill Freyer, nothing like corrupting innocents.

Mission- Doesn't seem like much of a father anyway, kicking his son out like that.

ah Mission, i wouldn't mind an Ayala Secura clone in k3, if Mission is asking too much. one of the unmentioned from k2 is when i twist Atton against that jedi rat

who "opened her mind to him", i got jealous when he said he was helping me just to make up for her - idiot :angry:

Personally, I felt really, unmitigatedly evil from the beginning of the game, and I couldn't bring myself to do darkside stuff without turning off the sound and keeping my eyes shut until the end of the scene.  The first time this happened was with the Ithorian that's getting beaten by kids.  I had to turn away and ignore the encounter.

Again, this goes back to one of my main beefs with with game's take on morality.  If you're evil, then you have to be a mass murdering, power mad, totally wacko psychopath.  You can't just be a Dracula style evil.  Nope.  You've got to be Hitler or Stalin.  *grumble*

Good Lord. You terrible, terrible sissy. Slaughter the lot, and dance in their blood.

If you're LS you have to be a gullible mark who throws money at the most untrustworthy scum and pitiful rubes.

Bah! Slaughter them and than bathe in and drink their blood.  :)

Now why would you want to do that? If you slaughter everyone, then you'll have none left to worship or serve you. Better just to slaughter a few, make examples out of them and force the rest into line with fear.

Er.

I play as a lightsider, honest! :ermm:

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

What better way to chill out after conquering the galaxy than what I described?  :ph34r:

Twi'lek dancing girls.

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!