As a Darksider

What made you feel the most evil?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. What made you feel the most evil?

• Saving the pilot of the Hawk from torture only to kill him.
    • Letting the Rackghoul (sp?) people die without saving them.
    • Wiping out the entire sandpeople place including the women.
    • Poisoning the Kolto source.
    • Killing Juhani.
    • Killing Jolee.
    • Killing Mission and others.
    • Killing Zaalbar's dad.
    • Keeping the Wookie's as slaves.
    • Other, please explain.

Personally I felt most evil when I killed my friends :/

Especially Mission, not to give any spoilers. That was horrible :/

There are none that are right, only strong of opinion. There are none that are wrong, only ignorant of facts

Killing Mission, or more acurately. Making Zaalbar kill Mission. post-1139-1093780534.gif post-1139-1093780534.gif post-1139-1093780534.gif post-1139-1093780534.gif post-1139-1093780534.gif post-1139-1093780534.gif

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Personally I felt most evil when I killed my friends :/

Especially Mission, not to give any spoilers. That was horrible :/

I put down Other, for that. Making Zaalbar kill Mission made me feel horribly unclean for a while after.

Whoever did the voice acting for Z did a good job on that one, I still can remember the sound of a Wookie bawling.

I could never bring myself to take that woman's wraid plate. Or a few other things.

I'm too weak to be a darksider really anyway. ;)

I voted for other.  I felt most evil when I had all the female party members running around the entire game in their undies.  Yes, even Juhani.  ;)

:p

:)

:lol:

I actually ran the game with my female PC running around naked, for most of it. Then I picked up that one mod mentioned elsewhere on the forum (in the post about whether mods can be mentioned). With actual tough enemies, I had to stop and put clothes back on. Was hilarious before that, tho :lol:

Taking that woman's wraid skull plate, her last possession after her husband was killed hunting and the only oppurtunity she had to leave the backwater planet she was on, and  selling it for myself.

I found that funny.

laughing-smiley-018.gif

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Taking that woman's wraid skull plate, her last possession after her husband was killed hunting and the only oppurtunity she had to leave the backwater planet she was on, and  selling it for myself.

I found that funny.

laughing-smiley-018.gif

Nah, the funniest bit was when Carth tries to shoot Malak!

post-1139-1093805180.gif

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Its hard for me to qualify the most evil act in KOTOR, but I can narrow it down to three:

I always feel dirty after taking the woman's wraid plate.

Kicking Sasha off on Korriban always seems more horrible than any other option

Making Big Z kill Mission is truely evil.

Dishonorable mention goes to giving the Promise Land scrolls to Iegar instead of the old koot. Screwing over a whole people for about 200 credits is the epitome of greed.

Wiping out the entire sandpeople place including the women.

You should be given lightside points when you do that. One less sand people makes a better galaxy. Just like when the Jedi hunted the Terentateks.

I found that funny.

laughing-smiley-018.gif

post-1139-1093805180.gif

Damn forgot about that.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

I found that funny.

laughing-smiley-018.gif

post-1139-1093805180.gif

:lol: "DOWN YOU GO!" :D :lol:;):blink:

I found that funny.

laughing-smiley-018.gif

post-1139-1093805180.gif

:lol: "DOWN YOU GO!" :D :lol:;):blink:

Carth: Down you go!

Malak: No. Down YOU go. post-1139-1093805921.gif

You should be given lightside points when you do that. One less sand people makes a better galaxy. Just like when the Jedi hunted the Terentateks.

You can do that without getting any dark side points, anyway.

Just ask enough questions during the "worthy of history" quest (where you get to talk to their story teller for the dragon pearl), and ask about the outsiders, and whether the similarity to their ancient selves they see is cultural or physical. And insist that HK ask. Make sure you have the best fighters there. You can wipe out the camp, loot everything, have far more gaffi sticks to take back for bounties, get the pearl back... and not get a single dark side point for it. After all, you were only trying to understand them better... :D

You can do that without getting any dark side points, anyway.

Just ask enough questions during the "worthy of history" quest (where you get to talk to their story teller for the dragon pearl), and ask about the outsiders, and whether the similarity to their ancient selves they see is cultural or physical. And insist that HK ask. Make sure you have the best fighters there. You can wipe out the camp, loot everything, have far more gaffi sticks to take back for bounties, get the pearl back... and not get a single dark side point for it. After all, you were only trying to understand them better... :D

Or you could just go through their stuff while your in their base, a lot quicker.

cheeky-smiley-020.gif