Would still buy if Epic Games Store Exclusive

Games used to be exclusive to different consoles since the dawn of time. 

Why is this such a big problem? Download another thing which will take 2 minutes.You don't have to pay anything extra.

It's funny how people will get all up in arms about something so minor but don't care at all about any serious problems happening around the earth. Probably because you can just sit at your computer and not actually have to do anything. You know... this is EXACTLY how Nazi Germany started, a bunch of layabouts with nothing better to do!

Yeah, I totally remember reading that in history how Nazi Germany was started by layabouts sitting at there computers. Historical fact right there. LOL

• Like 3

You know... this is EXACTLY how Nazi Germany started, a bunch of layabouts with nothing better to do!

Coming from Germany and being well educated when it comes to our history I have to say that this statement is a) false, b) inappropriate and c) pointless.

I could invent a similarly nonsensical comparison (including false claims) with people who voted for Brexit and gamers who don't like this exclusive Epic store deal.

• Like 1

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

You know... this is EXACTLY how Nazi Germany started, a bunch of layabouts with nothing better to do!

Coming from Germany and being well educated when it comes to our history I have to say that this statement is a) false, b) inappropriate and c) pointless.

I could invent a similarly nonsensical comparison (including false claims) with people who voted for Brexit and gamers who don't like this exclusive Epic store deal.

Buahaha! Sorry I got carried away, it's just a line from Fawlty Towers that Basil says when people are complaining about his poor service.

nowt

Bought all Obsidian games w/ their respective expansion packs from day-1 because I trusted the talented developer with all my heart. However, this exclusivity deal is a new low for Obsidian. I know it was Private Division's decision to make TOW Epic store exclusive, but I refuse to support this kind of anti-consumer behavior. I'm sorry Obsidian, but TOW is a no-buy for me. Yarr-Harr matey! My eyes are on crackwatch now.

• Like 1

As long as Tencent is involved with Epic, never. People who are ignorant on the subject of Tencent need to do more research on the matter.

A large company that buys other companies?

Have they done anything particularly devious?

Tencent is not simply "just a large Company". They own many social media sites in China and are actively involved with censoring Chinese citizens, they are also very involved with making the new Orwellian credit system in China. Not to mention they are basically the Gaming Branch of China, they are not a real Company in the case of like Bethesda or 2K, they are Government owned and controlled, they owe all of their success to the Chinese Government with the Chinese Government having  every one of their fingers in the pie.

• Like 1