Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Fire Immunity Enemies and Dragon's Dowry Bugged

Fire Immunity Dragons Dowry Bug

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

error3

error3

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Enemies with the Fire Immunity buff are also improperly immune to the piercing damage when shot by the Dragon's Dowry Arquebus.

I'm not talking about enemies with "Immune" as their listed amount of Fire armor, these enemies will still properly take the piercing damage. Enemies with the Fire Immunity buff are completely unaffected by shots with Dragon's Dowry, presumably because it does a small portion of its damage as fire.

When shot with the weapon a popup flashes that they are Immune, and the entire shot has no effect on them.

This is in v4.1.2.0047.

Edited by error3, 22 February 2019 - 03:41 PM.

• Boeroer and MaxQuest like this

SChin

SChin

Product Services Manager

• Developers
  • 903 posts

Hey Error,

Thank you for the heads-up!  I'll get this one in and sent off to the Systems Design team for a review.  If you notice anything else, please let us know!

Thanks again for all the help and sorry for the inconvenience this is causing your build.

• error3 likes this

error3

error3

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Thanks!

As an update, this bug appears to be somewhat more prolific than I thought.

The "Flame Blight" summoned by "Belt of Magran's Chosen" also is Immune to the piercing damage from Dragon's Dowry, even though it only has "Immunity" for its Fire Armor stat, and no visible "Fire Immunity" buff.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fire Immunity, Dragons Dowry, Bug

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users