Polite request: better wall placement in game

I think that the bet way to do wall placement would be to have 2 aim control points on the wall when you're trying to place it.  One at either end, or one at about 1/3 from each end, or even one aim control point in the dead center and the other at one end or the other.  This way, you could "anchor" one end of the wall (or the wall's center) and then use the other aim control point to get the angle right.

• Like 1

Would be cool if you could just draw a line on the ground (with a finite length). Ha - I guess then people would draw a fat dot under a single enemy to hit him multiple times per tick.

I don't find them "that" hard to position by the way - once you get the hang of it.

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Would be cool if you could just draw a line on the ground (with a finite length). Ha - I guess then people would draw a fat dot under a single enemy to hit him multiple times per tick.

I don't find them "that" hard to position by the way - once you get the hang of it.

It is annoying though. An ability to rotate the wall would be great.

• Like 1

Given the success of the word "ameliorate" in this thread, may I point out that better wall placement would allow us to have a nicely "murated" defense?

The latter word has apparently been used in print maybe once since the 18th century.

Never in my wildest dreams did I hope to create such success