Hey guys,

Is there some kind of mod or save editor that allows you to edit your characters attributes, since they can't be changed through a respec?

Is the best way to do this by using the Iroll20s command in the console?  I ask because if at all possible I'd rather not disable achievements but I can live with it if that's the only way.

Basically the reason I'm wondering is because I started a new playthru on turn based mode and I'm quite enjoying it...but I didn't quite realize that the builds wouldn't translate as well as they should between real time and turn based.  So I'd like to lower dex/raise might on a number of characters (I'm doing a full party of my own this time with a bunch of different/fun builds).

Thanks!

Hey guys,

Is there some kind of mod or save editor that allows you to edit your characters attributes, since they can't be changed through a respec?

Is the best way to do this by using the Iroll20s command in the console?  I ask because if at all possible I'd rather not disable achievements but I can live with it if that's the only way.

Basically the reason I'm wondering is because I started a new playthru on turn based mode and I'm quite enjoying it...but I didn't quite realize that the builds wouldn't translate as well as they should between real time and turn based.  So I'd like to lower dex/raise might on a number of characters (I'm doing a full party of my own this time with a bunch of different/fun builds).

Thanks!

Yes, it's very easy to do it through the console command but you do lose achievement for it.

You can try out the unity console (mod) on modb though but it is not patched to the current poe2 update so I'm not sure if it will still work. You can check the moddb page and see if it still works. It functions like an easier version of console command as well as you DO keep achievements despite it.