Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Disjuntion Pulse Bug

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Lord Darkain

Lord Darkain

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 1 posts
I have now run into Disjunction Pulse twice now. The card reads "If you do not defeat the Disjunction Pulse by at least 3, each character at the location must recharge each card that has the Magic trait in her hand." Both times I have defeated the card by more than 3, the second time I rolled 20 on the check of 15, the first I did not record but I defeated the check by even more than the 3 required. Both times the game required me to recharge all the Magic cards in my hand anyway. Please fix this buggy card!

Hannibal_PJV

Hannibal_PJV

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 2317 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Try to email support@obsidian.net.
But I supose that we don`t get bug fixes this game any more, but who knows if there is time to do those in some day.

Amentep

Amentep

Global Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 5249 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Lords of the Eastern Reach Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Its a previously reported issue - https://forums.obsid...tion-pulse-bug/

As Hannibal_PJV says the best ways to get it seen by obsidian is the support email or going to the website and using the form.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users