I am going to attach a crash file here that your software created for this purpose so that you can review it.
1) It happened in a saved-game file saved in 4.1.0.0023, after the game was loaded in 4.1.1.0034.
2) Description of the save: had just made port in Nantucket(sp?--try not to laugh too hard...I simply cannot recall the exact name of the port... ), and had defeated the harbor lord's edict to leave port--by way of my spiritual proxy summoning spirits of the dead to scare them off (and quite effectively at that.) Saved the game at that point in 4.1.0.0023. Bug manifested when I loaded that game in 4.1.1.0034--game upgraded through the GOG Galaxy update mechanism.
3)Description of the bug: after loading saved game as recounted in (1) above, for some reason my entire party was moving at 2x normal speed--instead of normal walking--and when I used the non-combat speed-up option, bizarrely, the entire party was flying everywhere at 4x normal speed--resembled a horde of enraged yellow-jackets swarming!... All controls functioned--I could toggle non-combat speed-up between 2x and 4x fine--but under no circumstance would movement return to normal walking--which I assume is 1x speed. Pressed every option button known to the game and then some, all to no avail. So this is the bug. See attached crash files.
4) I have already overwritten the saved-game file, apologies. One of those "delete before you think" situations. (Actually I overwrote it with another save.)
5) However, I had other saves from the same version which I loaded, as per (1) above, at almost the same place--and none of them exhibited the same bug at all--so that's the good news, I suppose. All of the subsequent saves and reloads in 4.1.1.xx were free of the bug.
6) I have not experienced this bug since. Hopefully your crash files will be of some help! It looks like a one-off to me, but then there might be something in the code you would care to fix, etc.
ALRIGHTY, then...your uploader refuses to let me upload anything, even a .rar file 44kb in size--far, far smaller than one megabyte. I have used the standard uploader and your flash uploader--to the same end--I am refused uploads on any files, regardless of file extension.
'Kay. I tried.
Query: What is the point of providing instructions on bug finding that don't work? Please advise. Thanks.