does amra and oathbreaker benefit from one handed styles / bonus accuracy?

Ah okay wasn't sure if they'd be all funky or not.

Thinking of swashbuckler, hunter, or sheperd with amra, was kind of leaning towards an assassin / devoted and just dealing with the - 10 accuarcy when it happens.

Think that'd be fine? I figure popping out of stealth and getting crits and hopefully a frenzy would let me start chugging through enemies paired with cleaving stance

Should work ok I guess. Just keep in mind that you need 25 MIG in order to produce that Carnage-like ability of Amra. It can crit by the way (unlike the original Carnage). 25 MIG without a MIG inspiration can be kind of annoyong to come by. Although +2 gloves and some +MIG food can be bought early. But then you're kind of limited to Aumaua and Dwarf + Living Lands.

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Should work ok I guess. Just keep in mind that you need 25 MIG in order to produce that Carnage-like ability of Amra. It can crit by the way (unlike the original Carnage). 25 MIG without a MIG inspiration can be kind of annoyong to come by. Although +2 gloves and some +MIG food can be bought early. But then you're kind of limited to Aumaua and Dwarf + Living Lands.

Maker's Own Power belt also gives +1 Might and there may be some other items.  Plus Gift From The Machine (custom history) gives +1 Might after Hasongo, a couple of the Effigy's Resentment bonuses (also custom history) also give +1 Might (https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/101300-guide-permanent-bonuses-approach-for-a-no-rest-run/).  

So you could get 2 might from custom history, plus 2-3 might from items, before you consider food bonuses (incluidng great foods like Shark Soup if I remember correctly).  Also Rubyuna's Boon (prosty visit at 2nd floor Wild Mare) gives +1 might, and there's always the Cauldron Brew choice to add +1 to any attribute (though it likely is mid-game or later before you can get it).

Edited by brasilgringo

Yeah right. Good points. I was focusing on stuff that you can get right away at the beginning without twisting things too much (besides the race/culture thing). For gauntlets of Ogre Might you need either Berath's Blessing (Port Maje) or go to the Brass Citadel. At that point you can also go and grab Chamaeleon's Touch of course. Didn't know if people like to be forced to be cruel just in order to be able to use Amra efficiently (Effigy's Resentment/Gift from the Machine). But on the other hand being forced to play Auama or Dwarf is also not the best thing. ;)

Speaking of Berath's Blessing: obviously the easiest way to squeeze out some MIG. Totally forgot about that although I was thinking about Blessings for the vendor. :facepalm:

• Like 1

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods