While fighting Jungle Lurkers in the Hohina Ravine on Tehiwai Islands I encountered a soft lock. My best guess is that Mage Slayer is successfully interrupting a spellcast but this is causing turn based combat to break. Unfortunately the combat log does not offer an indication of a spell being interrupted here, though it would if I was using the pet boar and still it would soft lock so long as there are spell disruption stacks. I have not encountered this problem before this point due to either luck or bursting down an enemy before or after their spells had been cast. This is on Veteran difficulty (solo, Eothas and Berath challenge) and can happen even with the pwgra if they attempt to cast something while there are spell disruption stacks.

A screenshotunknown.png

Edited by UltimaLuminaire

Hey Ultima!

Would you be able to reproduce this and then send us a copy of the output_log.txt file so we can try to see what is going on behind the scenes when you do this?  If needed, you can find instructions on how to obtain that file here.  If you could send that to me at support@obsidian.net along with a link to this thread as a reference, I'd be super appreciative.

Thanks Ultima :)