Any ETA for next patch to improve more turn based exellent mode? 

they said they are collecting feedback until end of february so i wouldn't expect any major patch related to TB until march. there may be a hotfix patch before then, though, but I doubt it will do much than important bugs.

Edited by thelee

If you are talking about the horrendously fast "walking" speed up that happens when you load a save, that is seemingly irreversible, after much frustration I found a very simple workaround. Simply deselect everyone except your main character (note that he is returned to nomal walking speed immediately), and then hit the "select all party members" UI icon, and all party members are returned to normal walking speed immediately.  It's not perfect, but at least the workaround is instantaneous, simple and seems to always work... ;)  4.1.1.xxx.

It's very well known that I don't make mistakes, so if you should stumble across the odd error here and there in what I have written, you may immediately deduce--quite correctly--that I did not write it... :biggrin:

The walking bug is the only serious problem I've encountered, and it's not game breaking--just *super* annoying.

Currently we have also those rather serious ones:

- AoE weapons not applying afflictions/effects with their AoE

- (certain) summons don't scale with level

- Essence Interrupter destroys loot (including quest relevant loot).

They can be little game breakers. Either if you're in the middle of a playthrough and your build suddenly doesn't work anymore or because you destroy quest items.

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Double click always return normal speed.

Not for me. I'm altering between walking and running all the time which is superannoying.

Wait. How? Is this bug a different depends of computers? What a...BUG :w00t:

For me, it occurs after loading save, after encounter end, and after dialogues.

A you sure? Just select all party, then order to run with DC instead of single.

Another trick - select all, toggle on/off stealth mode

Edited by Phenomenum

What's just as bad are effects sticking around when they shouldn't. For example I slotted A Whale of a Wand on my MC for a bit now he has Just a Dream and Fantastic Friends abilities for good lol. These bugs have been around fooooreverrrrr.

Edited by Verde

The walking bug is the only serious problem I've encountered, and it's not game breaking--just *super* annoying.

Currently we have also those rather serious ones:

- AoE weapons not applying afflictions/effects with their AoE

- (certain) summons don't scale with level

- Essence Interrupter destroys loot (including quest relevant loot).

They can be little game breakers. Either if you're in the middle of a playthrough and your build suddenly doesn't work anymore or because you destroy quest items.

the aoe thing particular affected our most recent play, so we put game on hold 'til there were a fix.  were mollified a bit 'cause short after we realized existence o' the issue, obsidian specific stated they were aware o' the problem and they were working on implementation o' a fix "asap."

in the grand scheme, three weeks sans deadfire has been no biggie, particular as we got rl stuff occupying our time.  however, am anticipating at least another three weeks elapses 'fore the next patch.  

asap indeed.

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 1

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)