Hi, Friends.

Right to the point. This game would awesome with a simple Multiplayer assign character mod or add on to the game.

I have 7 friends, between us, we own 2 copy's of poe1 and 1 copy of poe2. We simply pass around the games, just like we always do. Its a single player after all. That being said, it's not that we don't wanna support the game more, its just how single player games end up being treated.
However, everyone of us owns a copy of Divinity: Original sin 1 and 2. That's because we can all play together and enjoy the hobbies together, so we tend to play that and simpler multiplayer games more.

If Pillars were to add multiplayer, I know for a fact, that that would mean, 5 more copy's of poe1 and like 6 more copy's of poe2 would be instantly sold. We enjoy the immerse multiplayer built game that divinity offers us, however, I tell you, We all own the Baldur's gates 1 and 2, and we still play them, with our own RP and rule sets, such as no magic, or only melee etc, Just for fun. While I can not speak for everyone, I would think it would be a safe bet, to believe many people feel the way I do, and would likely buy more copy's, including all the DLC's, just to play with few friends. It would add so much more re-playable content. Such as Duo games, etc. We the player's don't really need the game to be built around multiplayer to be able to enjoy it and be immersed into it. Just being able to let my buddies, wife etc, control one of the characters would be amazing, and instantly sell extra copy's for you guys. 

That is all.

P.S, I love the turn base mode. Added a ton of flavor to the game. I still like the the live action too, but both are so much fun. 

dont think its gon happen at this point but i do agree, if bg iwd and nwn can do it all those years ago why cant these game claiming to be the spiritual successor of bg do it now. even Divinity's lack of multiplayer import export bugs me to no end.

Oh you can't import from Divinity 1?

dont think its gon happen at this point but i do agree, if bg iwd and nwn can do it all those years ago why cant these game claiming to be the spiritual successor of bg do it now. even Divinity's lack of multiplayer import export bugs me to no end.

Oh you can't import from Divinity 1?

no i mean u cant import/export ur char to ur friend's game and vice versa

okay the TURN BASED combat is what made me buy this game now... ITS GREAT! but wtf there is no Multiplayer??? PLEASE ADD A MULTIPLAYER DLC!!!!!!!!! im so bored to play this allone without my GF :(

i know it's not a great solution, but in TB-mode you can also use the classic "hot-seat" style of multiplayer where you just hand the mouse to the next player. obv wouldn't be great if you're not physically in the same location, but I remember playing various worms games in college like this (maybe I'm dating myself now).