How do the factions know to sail to Ondra's Mortar...

If when you return from Ashen Maw, you choose the vague answer like "looks like you'll have to follow me?"

I assume it's simple laziness that all the dialogue choices are meant to increase various dispositions and lead to the same answer.

Regardless the answer is jarring and disconnected. They've spoken about Ondra's Mortar but how do they now decisively know, know enough to throw everything at it, that beyond it lies Ukaizo? Maybe I'm missing something but it's bothered me if you choose the last option for more deceptive/Wael-like chars.

Edited by Verde
  • Like 2

A yes) I remember destroying the disk at Motare o Kozi. Not giving the map. And giving some vague answer about location.

Yet met Furrante at Ukaizo. And I was like.. did you sneak past the Guardian? Or you witnessed my party downing him down, but still are going to attack me?

Edited by MaxQuest
  • Like 1

After Ashen Maw your character says Eothas is going to Ukaizo to break the Wheel, I think in your sleep. That combined with the fact Eothas has been heading towards Ondra's Mortar, and the enormous permanent clearly artificial storm being the logical place to look for something nobody's been able to find for thousands of years, is probably pretty conclusive

• Like 1

After Ashen Maw your character says Eothas is going to Ukaizo to break the Wheel, I think in your sleep. That combined with the fact Eothas has been heading towards Ondra's Mortar, and the enormous permanent clearly artificial storm being the logical place to look for something nobody's been able to find for thousands of years, is probably pretty conclusive

Permanent clearing? I don't remember that. Isn't the whole pt of equipping your ship to make it through the storms? If there was a clearing this would be unnecessary.

You said it yourself "probably". Probably doesn't make sense here esp bc they are asking you where he is going and then answering as if you told then, even if you didn't. And probabably conclusive is an oxymoron :p

Edited by Verde