All NPCs outside of turn-based combat still moving in real time

I've noticed that NPCs outside of the current combat still move and path in normal time when you enter turn-based mode. It makes it especially hard in places with guards to go through an entire combat when you can randomly get an NPC add because their pathing interfered with your combat. The random adds make things difficult at times.

Loving turn-based mode, so glad it was implemented. This is more of an annoyance than anything else. I would almost like anyone outside of combat to pause while the battle shakes itself out. Makes for less surprises in the end! Please excuse this if someone has already brought it up, I didn't see it on the forums, but I don't want to make multiple posts if there is already a topic covering this.

Sheyde

In both turn-based and RTWP, the more fundamental issue is neutrals not clearing the scene. Guards sticking to their regular patrol routes when they go through the middle of a fight is inherently immersion breaking; once combat starts neutral NPCs should be running away or watching from a safe distance instead of going about their business.

• Like 1

Hey everyone!

Thank you for the feedback about the NPCs moving around during combat!  We have this one in the system, but I'll still be linking this thread to the report, so if you have anything else to mention about this, please continue to do so here so the team can see it during their review.

Thanks again everyone!