Aloth unable to cast Minoletta's Minor Missiles

markrkelley

Question

Not sure what happened but Aloth's spell Minoletta's Minor Missiles will not appear on any grimoire (even though it was the default first spell ability selected). It appears on the interface as a separate ability (to the right of the interface) with 0 uses. Even after resting it appears as 0 uses left. On the description is will also say "0 rest". Even if I select a grimoire that has the spell already inscribed it will still not be listed as a usable spell. Any ideas? It's one of my favorite spells and I'm unable to use it :( 

6 answers to this question

Hello markrkelley,

Well that's a peculiar issue. The facts that the spell is listed on the right and that the uses left are stuck to zero suggest that the spell is granted by an item that has no charges left.

You can post your savegame on this thread for people being able to examine it.

Not sure what happened but Aloth's spell Minoletta's Minor Missiles will not appear on any grimoire (even though it was the default first spell ability selected). It appears on the interface as a separate ability (to the right of the interface) with 0 uses. Even after resting it appears as 0 uses left. On the description is will also say "0 rest". Even if I select a grimoire that has the spell already inscribed it will still not be listed as a usable spell. Any ideas? It's one of my favorite spells and I'm unable to use it :(

spells are per encounter. if you see "0 rest", as engvito suggests, it's a spell that's coming from an item you have equipped, not from a grimoire, and you've exhausted it.

Edited by thelee

Hello markrkelley,

Well that's a peculiar issue. The facts that the spell is listed on the right and that the uses left are stuck to zero suggest that the spell is granted by an item that has no charges left.

You can post your savegame on this thread for people being able to examine it.

Salutations Markrkelley, 

You can either send the files through dropbox as Frak suggets, have it on your google drive with a shareable link, or send it straight to support@obsidian.net (our official support email). This bug does seem odd, especially since Minoletta's Minor Missile is Altoh's level 1 spell. When you get those files sent in we can better figure out what is going on.

Hope you are enjoying your travels in the Deadfire

- Chelsea