More bugs with imported saved

Aranduin

Question

With the last patch my imported save have several bugs:

-I dont have the Gift from the machine

-I dont have the Aeferic's nose

-I kill the Sky Dragon in PoE1 but I can pick the pet Sky Dragon Wurm in Oathbinder's Sanctum.

-I dont see Kana after Hasongo.

With same export file I dont have any problems except the Aeferic's nose before DLCs.

My final save of PoE1 and other of PoE2:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1pqIXe0Y5B6O4QYtQ6hSbFxy9CexSqNPc

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1YvX_pfe28YYnRIw64F4EYTZtOWkHCHgG

Edited by Aranduin

9 answers to this question

I both got the sky dragon egg despite killing her in PoE1 and when in the underwater city speaking to Galawain, he refers to himself as "I am your god" as if I had chosen his path in PoE 1 (or just a poorly written line of dialogue, not sure).

I both got the sky dragon egg despite killing her in PoE1 and when in the underwater city speaking to Galawain, he refers to himself as "I am your god" as if I had chosen his path in PoE 1 (or just a poorly written line of dialogue, not sure).

He says that regardless of any import decisions. Its frustrating esp if you betrayed him.

Salutations everyone, 

As a general update on all things Import, we are currently looking into the Haefric's Nose bug, the Sky dragon bug, and the Gift of the Machine bug.

However, as for Kana, he is not meant to appear after Hasongo, he appears after clearing out Crookspur of the slavers.

Salutations everyone, 

As a general update on all things Import, we are currently looking into the Haefric's Nose bug, the Sky dragon bug, and the Gift of the Machine bug.

However, as for Kana, he is not meant to appear after Hasongo, he appears after clearing out Crookspur of the slavers.

Okey sorry for Kana's mistake...