Isn't Rust's Poignard still like the best one-hand pierce weapon in the game?   Even better than Pukestabber unless you build for dual-dagger with Pukestabber?

I suppose you could go Estoc if you really wanted piece and PEN ... I think Eager Blade is avail early?

https://pillarsofeternity.gamepedia.com/Eager_Blade

Edited by brasilgringo

Grave Calling. With Grave Bound you paralyze enemies with every hit (once you have 10 stacks). I believe (iirc) that Toment's Reach's AoE hits count as stacks. Chilling Grave hits (Chillfog) def. count. You you can combine paralyze + Adaptive which lets you crit a lot (Swift Flurry). And also the lash on Grave Calling is good.

Edited by Boeroer
  • Like 3

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Scordeo + Grave Calling is sick combination.

Magistrate's Cudgel with Scordeo is hilarious against kith. Rusts Poignard is okeyish but not spectacular as others on monk.Past lv 19 Ajamuut Stalking Cloak is a must have plus that flail from SSS(AoE will damage You for wounds and with that cloak it will stunt too with WotW). For beating Belranga that sabre from fire dragon lair is extremely useful, it heals on crit and you will crit a lot against small spiders, take blunderbus in other hand for stacking resonance, spam WotW and explode her. Look more on what on crit or on kill effects weapon have(meteoric, knockdown, paralyze, DOTs, silence) if the enemy isn't immune for certain dmg because you will crit a lot with SC monk. Consider pushing Arcana to 13 for scrolls of Avening Storm.

Edited by Waski
  • Like 1

signature2jpg-SM2.jpg

Grave Calling. With Grave Bound you paralyze enemies with every hit (once you have 10 stacks). I believe (iirc) that Toment's Reach's AoE hits count as stacks. Chilling Grave hits (Chillfog) def. count. You you can combine paralyze + Adaptive which lets you crit a lot (Swift Flurry). And also the lash on Grave Calling is good.

dps wise, what weapon do you think has the best crit synergy with monk? 

Scordeo + Grave Calling is sick combination.

Magistrate's Cudgel with Scordeo is hilarious against kith. Rusts Poignard is okeyish but not spectacular as others on monk.Past lv 19 Ajamuut Stalking Cloak is a must have plus that flail from SSS(AoE will damage You for wounds and with that cloak it will stunt too with WotW). For beating Belranga that sabre from fire dragon lair is extremely useful, it heals on crit and you will crit a lot against small spiders, take blunderbus in other hand for stacking resonance, spam WotW and explode her. Look more on what on crit or on kill effects weapon have(meteoric, knockdown, paralyze, DOTs, silence) if the enemy isn't immune for certain dmg because you will crit a lot with SC monk. Consider pushing Arcana to 13 for scrolls of Avening Storm.

does ajamuut's passive work on megabosses? or is there a hidden vs fortitude for the stun to work? 

As far as I know there is no roll against that stunt, but megabosses have usually plenty of at least resistances so don't count on it but only sigilmaster can be a problem but doable, others are more matter of equipment and tactics. Pure DPS wise fist+scordeo, grave calling+scordeo are top two picks for me.

signature2jpg-SM2.jpg