Doing Bounty in Town - all guards attack me?

Keep in mind that turn based mode has beta status. :)

Pretty much this. I was curious about turn based and thought about giving it a try. After noticing it was still beta, that was it. Let's face it: if the first released version of the game is substantially unfinished, what do you expect from a beta?

I'd recommend trying it again. I had a similar issue but they didn't aggro immediately, it took an AOE ability to do it (I believe it picked civilian targets for relentless storm but I'm not sure.) The big thing to keep in mind is that for some reason the civilians don't run out of the area once the fighting starts and in fact can walk into something mid-combat since they aren't part of initiative and continue to wander around while you fight.

Yeah I did it again and it didn't trigger but 15 minutes into the fight the guard walked through my wall of fire and stood in it taking damage (lol). This still didn't trigger her hostile but she stood there for long enough while my party and enemies party were trading blows and after toasting in my wall of fire for many rounds and maybe falling victim to some other AoE's she eventually turned hostile along with the rest of the city's guards

• 3 months later...
On 2/8/2019 at 5:29 AM, Boeroer said:

I don't think so. They are working on a fix. It wasn't included in the 4.1.1 patch yet.

Keep in mind that turn based mode has beta status. :)

Too bad it was never fixed, like a lot of issues in TB mode...

• 2 weeks later...

This bug is still not fixed.  Version 5.0.  I just talked to Admiral Imp and immediately the guards drew their swords.  At first, I thought all the guards were on the Imp's payroll (lol).

Well, I hope the devs are working on this bug fix.

Edited by DetroitNeil

• 1 month later...

Confirmed, still a massive hassle. Even skill sellers and other random npcs turn hostile, they can even do so right at the start of combat before any actions have been taken and they're on the other side of the map

Edited by Grone

• 2 months later...