Is there a Walk Toggle issue

Verde

Question

11 answers to this question

I am getting this as well.

Sometimes everyone walks really slowly, usually if I have "Tab" depressed to highlight containers.  If I stealth and then reissue the walk command, then unstealth, the speed issue goes away.

Once everyone moved crazy fast and entering and exiting stealth fixed the issue.

This only started happening with the 4.1.1 patch today.

• Like 1

-nods- Indeed. When I start playing, my characters run crazy fast for a couple of seconds. It suddenly stops and they return to a more normal pace. 

But now I have this creeping feeling that they're walking more slowly for a few seconds after combat has stopped. I can't tell for certain, because it's such a subtle difference. I can't really tell whether I'm just seeing things, or if they really are moving at a slower pace. 

I'm playing in turn-based mode atm (normal speed).

Has started since today. 

• Like 1

-nods- Indeed. When I start playing, my characters run crazy fast for a couple of seconds. It suddenly stops and they return to a more normal pace.

But now I have this creeping feeling that they're walking more slowly for a few seconds after combat has stopped. I can't tell for certain, because it's such a subtle difference. I can't really tell whether I'm just seeing things, or if they really are moving at a slower pace.

I'm playing in turn-based mode atm (normal speed).

Has started since today.

I’m in Real-time, but yes, I’ve felt like their walking, even when not obviously at “half speed” is sluggish at times as well.

Something definitely is borked.

Hey everyone,

Sorry for the running issues.  The team was made aware of this and are currently testing out a fix to make sure it indeed fixes the issue and doesn't break anything else.  Keep an eye on future patch notes to see when the fix is implemented!

Thanks everyone for letting us know and sorry for the trouble this is causing.

• Like 1