Who is the third missing body on Ukaizo?

On Ukaizo, we see eight massive skeletons in eleven niches-as I understand it these are the remains of the gods' physical bodies. Two of the missing gods seem clear: Abydon (his body is at the Abbey of the Falling Moon) and Wael (his is under the Black Isles). But I don't recall any mention of a third god whose body would be elsewhere-did I miss something, or is this still a mystery?

On Ukaizo, we see eight massive skeletons in eleven niches-as I understand it these are the remains of the gods' physical bodies. Two of the missing gods seem clear: Abydon (his body is at the Abbey of the Falling Moon) and Wael (his is under the Black Isles). But I don't recall any mention of a third god whose body would be elsewhere-did I miss something, or is this still a mystery?

Really?? I've literally never noticed this detail (the niches) before, now I'm going to have to reload a save and explore some more.

Speculation: I would not put it past woedica or skaen to deliberately cheat the pact the gods made somehow.

It's clearly some kind of hook for a hypothetical future installment of the franchise, and I don't think there is any hint as to their identity in Deadfire. I personally don't think it makes much sense for Woedica to abscond her body/leave it behind, it doesn't fit her characterization and I feel like her body *would* have been involved in her plans to take control of the pantheon and Eora as a whole. Eothas is also an unlikely candidate, both because of storytelling economy (what would be the point of revealing Eothas had his body hidden somewhere in the world after he died and used a statue of Luminous Adra anyawy?) and characterization (he seems to genuinely hold kithkind* in high regard and would probably consider his body to be a menace if left unsupervised).

Beyond that, it really could be any of the gods.

* No in-game source uses that euphemism, but I just like it, lol.

elsewhere, someone suggested it was obsidians way of keeping their options open.

feel its unlikely to be ondra as, iirc, she was the one who suggested abandoning the titans in the first place - unless shes getting her 'tricksome ngati' on. i guess if woedica went unwillingly, her titans remains could be anywhere.

as an outside bet, galawain strikes me as the type to go into hiding instead. seeker, slayer, *survivor* after all, and his words at the end of the dlc suggest a willingness to keep his head down.

I AM A RENISANCE MAN

My guess is that when the other gods cast down Woedica they did so in such a way that her body was destroyed, so later when the gods all decided to abandon their bodies she had already been forced to. The timeline of Woedica being cast down before the fallen moon is also a guess :p

• Like 1