Sign in to follow this  
Gromnir

nfl 2019-2020

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

"Those who won our independence by revolution were not cowards. They did not fear political change. They did not exalt order at the cost of liberty. To courageous, self-reliant men, with confidence in the power of free and fearless reasoning applied through the processes of popular government, no danger flowing from speech can be deemed clear and present, unless the incidence of the evil apprehended is so imminent that it may befall before there is opportunity for full discussion. If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."--Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

On 9/15/2019 at 10:51 PM, Bartimaeus said:

Packers also 2-0 after two ugly wins. Any kind of win > any kind of loss (...outside of pyrrhic victories, I guess), but that 21-0 start made me think we were gonna blow the Vikings out.

I thought the exact same thing. But then they started stumbling again. But it's okay. A new O takes time to get going and gel. I actuelly assumed we would be 0-2 by this week, so this is just a pleasant surprise. Go Pack Go!

On 9/16/2019 at 12:02 AM, Keyrock said:

I'm trying hard to not get too excited about Dak's hot start. He looked spectacular in the first 2 games this season, but I have to remind myself that we played against a couple division 2 college teams. The Saints game in week 4 will be the first real test.

In other news, is it too early to start talking 0-16 for the Fins? Usually teams don't make it THIS obvious that they're tanking.

Saints without Brees is not a "real test". 

Fins trading away Minkah is just stupid. Even if they are tanking and want to start over with Tua next season, they still need some semblance of a core to get anywhere. Minkah should have been part of that core.

I'll do it, for a turnip.

DnD item quality description mod (for PoE2) by peardox