Finished Scenario doesn't give card reward

DotIN13

Question

I was playing on my IPAD 5th gen with ios 12.0 today. And after I finished the legendary difficulty of the first scenario of A Fighter's Tale, I did received coin rewards, but not the card reward. A tick was shown on the scenario choosing screen, but when I click the skull and check the coin reward, it showed that I can still get the 1250 coin (not a usual "scenario previously completed") as if I did not finish this difficulty. Does this mean I will never get the unique card for this scenario? I am currently working to pass this scenario again to see if I can get the card.

I am still hoping someone will be able to help me with the card reward, and that would be much appreciated.

PS: My account is Broxiet #9944

4 answers to this question

I tried pass the same legendary difficulty again, but I still do not get the card reward (though it seemed to be good for coin mill) Anyway it looked like a bug, so any help would be awesome. Btw, Happy Lunar New Year!

Yes it is recommended.  The developers don't visit here as often anymore, and this really isn't an issue the community can help you with.  An email through that account or the web form on the Help section of Obsidian's site should get the issue to someone (where it might be in their queue, I can't tell you).

Hope you get a response soon!

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man