Serious bug with Terrified condition

First of all i'd just like to say that i absolutely LOVE the turn based mode, fantastic addition to the game.

A couple of times in my current playthrough i have run into a pretty serious bug - when a team member is Terrified and can't seem to pathfind properly they just get stuck and i cannot end their turn (their turn status is stuck on waiting).

I have had this happen multiple times in the Neriscyrlas fight and the only way i was able to fix it was by skipping turn via console commands.

Please let me know if there is further info i can provide that will help.

KnCrqQ4.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's still bugged, but I've found a workaround. Simply press enter to end your turn.

This bug affected one of my summoned units and there was nothing I could do. I was halfway through a megaboss and had to just restart.

• 3 weeks later...

It's still bugged, but I've found a workaround. Simply press enter to end your turn.

This bug affected one of my summoned units and there was nothing I could do. I was halfway through a megaboss and had to just restart.

Still an issue in version 4.1.2.0047. Happened to me in the Concelhaut fight and the Beast of Winter Messenger fight today. In both instances it broke the game, and I had to restart. Been really enjoying turn based but this has ruined it.

KoIO9TQh.png

I did find a workaround, but it involves using console commands and so requires turning on cheat mode.

Basically, you have to use the console to remove the Terrified condition from the character and once the terrified is purged, the game will unstick and the turn order continue.

So, say Xoti is the character who's gotten stuck in this loop, you'd put in the command:

"RemoveStatusEffect Companion_Xoti(Clone) Terrified_SE_Terrified"

That will clear the terrified status from her and free up the turn.

• 4 months later...

It just happened to me again.
It goes even further - while being stuck I was able to press Talk to Modwyr which allowed my character to move (despite being terrified) and even attack, but I was still unable to end turn. I was able to switch to another character, use its action point but it didn't help.

w9PwKb0.jpg

• 1 month later...