• I'm in doubt
  2. 2. Male

• Aloth
    • Serafen
    • Tekēhu
    • Other (if it exists, who?)
    • none
    • I'm in doubt

Personally I really like Maia as a character, and was happy that they gave her a romance option. I'm still hoping that Pillars 3 drops with a Pallegina romance. lol Ydwin would have been an interesting romance, it was nice that Obsidian added what they did to her character though.

Edited by Wodehouse_44
  • Like 1

Personally I really like Mia as a character, and was happy that they gave her a romance option. I'm still hoping that Pillars 3 drops with a Pallegina romance. lol Ydwin would have been an interesting romance, it was nice that Obsidian added what they did to her character though.

MIA = Maia Rua ?

Typo, missed an a.

• Like 1

Not a clear winner among female companions. Maia is refreshingly down to earth and easy-going BUT she's a secretive nationalist with supposedly a long history of rather casual relationships from mission to mission. Xoti on the other hand seems all nice and faithful, and has hots for ya BUT she's kinda Gaun fanatic and all her life revolves around religion.

As of men, I think all of them are too flawed to be viable as partners although all of them seem nice enough. Save Aloth who I don't really like very much since the introduction of a reputation system.

Edited by Pus-in-Boots
  • Like 1

Not a clear winner among female companions. Maia is refreshingly down to earth and easy-going BUT she's a secretive nationalist with supposedly a long history of rather casual relationships from mission to mission. Xoti on the other hand seems all nice and faithful, and has hots for ya BUT she's kinda Gaun fanatic and all her life revolves around religion.

As of men, I think all of them are too flawed to be viable as partners although all of them seem nice enough. Save Aloth who I don't really like very much since the introduction of a reputation system.

Maia tells you what she's doing, and questions the morality of it, to the point that if you call her out on it, she'll end up being dishonorably discharged (the bad ending). If you get her 'good' ending, it says that she and the Watcher maintain a relationship and she visits as much as she can. During the conversation where Maia tells you about shooting the Island Elder, Xoti smiles about it like a weirdo. lol

Edited by Wodehouse_44
  • Like 3