Which Prestige Class will u be?

Which Prestige Class do u want to be?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Which Prestige Class do u want to be?

• Jedi Master - recover force points faster and inspire others
    • Jedi Watchmen - watch over a section of space or an outpost
    • Jedi Weapon Master - High pain tolerance and ultra bad ass
    • Sith Lord - like the Emperor, crush enemies, corrupt minions
    • Sith Marauder - ultimate sith warrior-(think Darth Maul)
    • Sith Assassin- Stealthy strikes, a sith sam fischer kinda

Why bother picking one over the other. It will all play the same anyway.

i am kinda curious myself to see just how pronounced the diffarences will be when it comes to actually playing.

i would have to agree with other posts that i have read that say that the diffarences between the jedi classes was not all that noticable in KOTOR 1, i couldn't really tell a diffarence other than the actual size of the PC. anyway i hope the diffarences between prestige classes will be immediately noticable, by either their look, or the look of the saber or whatever, and dfinitely have it be easily noticable in combat!! thats my 2 cents!! oh and i would hope that you have to really do well to become a sith lord or jedi master, that shouldn't just be a choice that is laid out rite in front of you!! shouldn't be as simple as a press of a button!!

Hades i think it was you that was upset about having to be a jedi, well i guess the use of a lightsaber is optional in the game, so even though u are jedi, it sounds like u don't nessecarily have to have your playing style be like that of a jedi!! just thought that might cheer u up a lil!! if it wasn't u then please ignore!!

I'd have to try them to be sure, but right now the Jedi Watchman looks the most interesting to me. That is, if you will actually be given a portion of space to look out for. It would greatly increase the role-playing aspect. It would be hard to do, though, considering the Jedi are all but extinct.

Hmm... That makes me wonder if there will be any class-specific quests in KotOR II: tSL. I enjoyed them in Baldur's Gate II: The Shadows of Amn(even if it was for no reason other than a welcome change of pace in some cases).

I'll probably end trying them all, in one way or the other.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Guest Dante Qel-Droma

I will probably try KOTOR 2 out using all of the prestige classes. But I will probably mainly be a Jedi Master, as I am adept at inspiring others.

Guest Exar Kun

I'm sure that they will have specialized feats and force powers for each prestige class. Not quite sure what they could really add for each one.

Weapon Master- better upgradeing skills

Sith Assassin- better stealth skills

But I would probably play thru and try all of them out just for the fun of it...