Can't destroy disc in Motare o Kozi

Woopee

Question

When I select the [Destroy the disc.] option in Motare o Kozi after having destroyed the tree and slain the Rotten Lady and all her minions, I don't actually destroy the disc. It says I hoist a rock and that it would guarantee the secrets remain mine but there is no option to go through with the smashing.

I'm not really sure where to find a save file on my mac (steam version) or I would attach one. 

3 answers to this question

I had this issue crop up a week or two ago, when I chose to walk away at that decision point.  After that point, if I interacted with the disc again, the Destroy option didn't work.  When I reloaded a save prior to when I reassembled it, and went through the whole sequence without exiting, I was able to destroy it. 

• Like 1

Salutations Woopee, 

Apologies for this issue of destruction stopping. If you need help with locating the files needed for us to investigate further feel free to reference the How to Report Bugs pinned thread post below. The thread gives explanation of where files are located on different computers and streaming softwares.  https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/97377-how-to-report-a-bug/

Thank you for enjoying the Deadfire!

I had this issue crop up a week or two ago, when I chose to walk away at that decision point.  After that point, if I interacted with the disc again, the Destroy option didn't work.  When I reloaded a save prior to when I reassembled it, and went through the whole sequence without exiting, I was able to destroy it. 

Yes, this is exactly what happened. Unfortunately, I quicksaved after stepping away and didn't feel like clearing the area again from my initial autosave so I just moved on with the disc intact.