The Funny Stuff thread

Amentep

snip

Epic xD

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

7y4ouvmx61g21.jpg

• Like 8

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

51495976_3046443545366603_35452257789018

Maybe we just need 1 state that doesn't enforce Vaccines, so all the nuts move their. That way they can finally lose their herd immunity and natural selection starts to kick in again. Totally humane too because it's at their own risk. You could even provide free workshops to convince them otherwise, and free vaccines available at any moment.

Agreed,

Since I stopped taking vaccines, I notice I get sick much less often. So when I hear something on the net about how I'm makimg the wrong choice, I'm automatically inclined to nod, smile and agree with the sentiment though the overwhelming evidence proves otherwise. Perhaps, the shot isn't helpful to everyone - since all human bodies react differently to the virus/viruses, diseases and so forth in the first place. Though if it was a plague then the people being critical might have a point.

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

they are not talking about the flu vaccines that are pretty much a scam as the companies make a guess about what strain of the virus (and with what mutations) is most likely to hit and make a flu shot that may or may not work. 99.999% of the population has some form of immunity to the flu and if you take the cases of people dying of it it's like 1 in 500,000 or less and often because they were already sick with something else.

the issue is the vaccination against viruses like polio, measles, cholera, leper and so on that are deadly and highly contagious. viruses that have been rendered innocuous by preventive vaccination for decades and are now making a comeback because people don't have a natural immunity to them without vaccination.

• Like 2

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

I was given an Alexa last year as a gift from the place I worked at. I never hooked it up, it's still in the box. I appreciate the gift but I don't need YET ANOTHER device the NSA can track me with.

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

51654933_570637490116644_526058101622072

I just hope my player does not picked hardcore mode and save frequently

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"