The Funny Stuff thread

Amentep

Also, frosted tips are awesome.

If you're late teens or early 20s, they're alright, I guess, but not if you're older than that.  For me it's kind of like seeing a middle-aged or elderly woman with electric blue or hot pink or some other wild color hair. I mean, listen, if that's what makes you happy, go for it, I ain't gonna talk **** to you or make fun of you, but from my point of view it looks ridiculous on anyone past their early 20s.  I guess I've just become the old man sitting on the porch yelling at the kids, except I won't actually yell at the kids, I'll just grumble to myself. "I wish the little hooligans would get off my lawn."  :p

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

You have to back up style. When you can back it up with youth it's easy, otherwise you gotta either be fit with style, rich and powerful, or badass with success. Otherwise it's trying to live something long gone or never there.

elru4rztrnq21.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

• Like 6

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

55793615_2157852850968129_58051848836931

• Like 8

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

55840614_2154025131350901_46442152889784

• Like 7

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

54525891_2150889561664458_40554705952010

• Like 2

Thomas Sowell

Busch Light? At that point, why not just drink water?

I goes with the cheap folding chair.

:lol:

• Like 1

Thomas Sowell

D3RRiPgW4AALiDJ.png

• Like 9

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

55840614_2154025131350901_46442152889784

Proof dogs are better than humans :p

• Like 3

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

n0mhdl6dbvq21.jpg

• Like 7

-Teknoman2-