The All Things Movie Thread

Amentep

I was hoping it'd be Keanu.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I was hoping it'd be Keanu.

That's actually a great pick. Yeah, I don't particularly see Isaac as the Duke personally, though I think he could still do a great job. The Duke's role isn't that large anyways.

For some reason I keep seeing Pedro Pascal as Duncan Idaho, I think he'd be the perfect pick for that role.

Hopefully it turns out to be an awful movie or at least inspire some rage in people.  Hm, maybe they can get Brian Herbert involved :lol:

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

It's probably gonna be horrible but it will also be tons of fun. You can bet my wife and I will probably go see it like 3 or 4 times within the first week and a half lol

• Like 1

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

Hopefully it turns out to be an awful movie or at least inspire some rage in people.  Hm, maybe they can get Brian Herbert involved :lol:

Isn't he already?

https://movieweb.com/dune-remake-consultants-brian-herbert-kevin-j-anderson/

1eMZYHW.gif

Well he's producing it, we'll see I guess.

Nothing that imbecile touches is good though

For some reason I keep seeing Pedro Pascal as Duncan Idaho, I think he'd be the perfect pick for that role.

Reading this made me suddenly miss Richard Jordan and want to binge watch his scenes from several works....

Not familiar with Pedro Pascal but searching his images ... I can see it.

Duncan Idaho was probably my fave chrs. from the original novel.

• Like 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Salma had the hips but the new girl is way better. Way to outdo the classic in every way!! HEY

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

Random movie trivia :  The person who doubled for Brandon Lee in the scenes filmed after his tragic on-set death was John Wick franchise director Chad Stahelski. So that could be why some of John Wick reminds people about The Crow.

• Like 2

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Salma had the hips but the new girl is way better. Way to outdo the classic in every way!! HEY

The video is 90% Salma with some shots of other girl. Never in your dream is other girl better; Salma is a classic the other one is just being dragged along.

• Like 1
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif