According to the GameFAQs walkthrough Shadow Form from Slippers of the Assassin doesn't break invisibility on Buffs or one-shotting an enemy. Would it be possible to have some sort of Assassin build with high intellect (for longer invisibility) that focuses on one-shotting injured enemies? Perhaps a Priest of Skaen Assassin? If Salvation of Time works with Shadow Form it could be ridiculously powerful. You could stay invisible the whole fight meaning as long as you one-shot, each attack does +4 Pen, 25 Acc and 50% Crit Damage, Ajamuut's Stalking Cloack gives another 5 Acc and 5% Damage, Backstab gives +100% Damage for near by enemies. If you use Dragon's Dowry as your main weapon you won't have much trouble one-shotting most enemies. Scion of Flame increases Pen +1, Ring of Marksman another +1 Pen, +4 Acc, Ring of Focused Flame +10 Acc. Thats a whopping 44 Acc and 6 Pen just from a few items off the top of my head...

Yes, it's not that easy. Shadow Form is only 1/encounter. Even with a lot of Salvations it doesn't last very long. And as soon as you don't kill it's gone.

Better to use Shadow Form & Shadowing Beyond: Go in with stealth, shoot, use Shadowing, shoot (repeat until kill), Shadow Form triggers, leave combat and reset. THis way you can kill one foe by one. Powerful but takes some time.

Or you wait until Vanishing Strikes: its invisibility doesn't break at all.

• Like 1

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

I tested it, Salvation of Time seems to completely remove Shadow Form :/ Thats too bad... Being able to extend shadow form to around 30 seconds would have been amazingly powerful. Being able to heal/buff your party while picking off near death enemies dealing well over 150 damage per hit while being untargetable would have been quite a strong combo. Killing and retreating is a bit too cheesy if you ask me.

Yeah I know there are other ways to use the Assassinate passive, I just thought maybe there was a way to extend invisibility time so you can do other useful things like heal and still be dealing ridiculous damage to finish off opponents.

Yeah I know there are other ways to use the Assassinate passive, I just thought maybe there was a way to extend invisibility time so you can do other useful things like heal and still be dealing ridiculous damage to finish off opponents.

Yup, that's the point. What you are describing works with Vanishing Strikes.