Stealth mode doesn't slow you down in 4.1. -- is this intentional?

I experience super speed and then after i pause and run around a bit it goes away. This happens once when i load up any new save. I never experience super speed in middle of playing.

Pacing changes i domt exp at all. My character never start walking for no reason beside normal gameplay effects like walking through water or whatever. Maybe it has happened during battle and i assume its a debuff or something. But i am very sure anytime im in non combat and running around, my characters never begin walking for no reason.

Yeah I have been playing a lot lately (retired!  :w00t: ) and the walking/riunning speed is messed up probably 1/3 to 1/2 the time for me - I have been just ignoring it mostly after discovering no constant method of returning to "normal" - it seems to me the "slog" speed enters on occasion as well - I just put it down to my crews laziness or hyperness no doubt brought on by their diets...  :rolleyes:

Nomadic Wayfarer of the Obsidian Order

Not all those that wander are lost...

On a related topic, one thing I've noticed related to running vs walking is in battle, if I have the game not in "fast mode", my characters walk across a battlefield to the enemy I want them to engage, raathere than run.

Now, I get that walking vs running vs stealthfully creeping while outside of battle is a good thing.  But one would think that in battle, if you tell a party member to go over and attack that enemy who is, say, 10m away, he'd run over to engage it, rather than walking over like he's just walking down the street of Nekataka.  It just seems silly for non-stealthed characters to do anything other than run when they have to go from point A to point B in combat.