One of the reasons I like this game

I have played this game several times and it has been different every time. I have defined the Watcher many ways along with the companions. Port Maje does drag a little but once I leave there the world is wide open. My troop is level 18 and I am finally going to chat with the Queen.

I have read the posts about the best weapon and armor and I have found there is not one real best weapon and armor. All enchanted stuff works better than the items that must be soul bound. This will be the second time I have gotten to the third DLC and I have read that I missed a few things.

I have played this game several times and it has been different every time. I have defined the Watcher many ways along with the companions. Port Maje does drag a little but once I leave there the world is wide open. My troop is level 18 and I am finally going to chat with the Queen.

I have read the posts about the best weapon and armor and I have found there is not one real best weapon and armor. All enchanted stuff works better than the items that must be soul bound. This will be the second time I have gotten to the third DLC and I have read that I missed a few things.

I recommend the legendary soul bounds mod over at Deadfire Nexus. It changes their fair/exceptional/superb/legendary progression so that most end as superb/legendary rather than exceptional/superb when fully unlocked. Always bothered me that soul bound weapons require so much extra time/work to reach their potential and many of them are easily outclassed by normal enchanted uniques.

I recommend the legendary soul bounds mod over at Deadfire Nexus. It changes their fair/exceptional/superb/legendary progression so that most end as superb/legendary rather than exceptional/superb when fully unlocked. Always bothered me that soul bound weapons require so much extra time/work to reach their potential and many of them are easily outclassed by normal enchanted uniques.

Thanks, I will check them out. Mine are not equipped because, as you know, they are outclassed by almost everything once you get to the end of the game. Especially once you can get mythic stuff.