Obsidian, do not listen to the naysayers

I wonder if being an Assassin/Forbidden Fist is the ultimate path to anal minmaxing. I mean "Assassinate", "Backstab", "Dirty Fighting", "Deep Pockets" and "Slippery Mind" send a clear signal, don't they?

Or maybe single class Forbidden Fist with "Whispers of the Wind"?

Edited by Boeroer
  • Like 9

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

I wonder if being an Assassin/Forbidden Fist is the ultimate path to anal minmaxing. 

Nicknamed the Ass/Fist.

"Resonant Touch"

"The Pain Persists"

"The Razor's Edge"

"Crucible of Suffering"

"Rooting Pain"

"Bear's Fortitude"

"Two Handed Style"

into

"Inner Death"

Edited by Elric Galad
  • Like 6

I think you guys are getting a bit too anal about this. This thread had points to make, but you've rectum. We've pretty much bottomed out on how useful this is going to be, butt I bet people are gonna keep sodomizing this anyways. Colon guys, we're better than that.

:deadhorse:  :grin:

• Like 6

"As the murderhobo mantra goes: 'If you can't kill it, steal it.'" - Prince of Lies

I'm guessing OP is not down for butt stuff? I digress. Obisidian specifically asked for feedback and people are giving it. One does not become an "anal minimaxer" because they do exactly what they're told to do.

Also why would you complain about more options? The modes have no bearing on one another. I'm being serious I have no idea why people complain about two separate options that have no effect on one another,.

Yes! We have no bananas.

This one should be pinned. One of the best, and especially informative thread i've ever seen - so mush useful tips in one place! True "Anal minmaxing guide" :grin:

Edited by Phenomenum
  • Like 3

Dreading getting cluster-fukked by a NO PEN message barrage?

The Forgotten Sanctum? The place where the sun doesn't shine?

Deadfire? The game where the hands of gods are clenched ass either bro fists or rectal Deus Ex Machina fists. Get ready to get pumped, stomach pumped, in a new way. But who knows? Maybe you'll get bummed out before that, you brown-nosed buggers!

Edited by IndiraLightfoot
  • Like 1

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

"The Forbidden Rectum".

Sounds very mysterious and interesting! Seems like totally uncharted place. Who knows what we can find there...?

Edited by Phenomenum
  • Like 2

Forgotten Rectum. Butt of course! I must have subconsciously renamed it Sanctum to justify my quest to quench my ogre cleft depth thirst (perhaps "envy" is a better choice of word here?)

@Frak Thanks for the tip. So, back at you. Did you know that when you're taking a dump, you'll most likely open you mouth during this dark rite of passage? Just check during your next journey down No 2 Boulevard.

Edited by IndiraLightfoot
  • Like 2

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

Sounds very mysterious and interesting! Seems like totally uncharted place. Who knows what we can find there...?

Starfleet command: "Calling Captain Kirk. We need you and the Enterprise to boldly go where no man have gone before!"

Nerf Troubadour!

Starfleet command: "Calling Captain Kirk. We need you and the Enterprise to boldly go where no man have gone before!"

that-ass-6roitp.jpg

• Like 1

Enter Q:

"I have a Masters in Asstronomy. You're obsession with quadrants merely displays a truncated knowledge of the true nature of the universe.

Need I even mention the deep and far-reaching assets a supermassive black hole can provide?"

• Like 2

Could someone share some more specific anal min max tips? *coughs* *scratches head nervously*

Sure. Best racial is ofc Death godlike!

When you get close to what the french (those dirty duckers) call "the little death" you gain power levels.

• Like 1

Nerf Troubadour!

Could someone share some more specific anal min max tips? *coughs* *scratches head nervously*

Sure. Best racial is ofc Death godlike!

When you get close to what the french (those dirty duckers) call "the little death" you gain power levels.

Or Fire godlike, if you want to spice up your minmaxing ;)

The sentence "Fire in a hole" obtaining a new meaning is this case.

Edited by Phenomenum
  • Like 3

This thread has me laughing in Kanas.

dcawyj3-3451767d-5c22-4bec-b525-78834316

Not sure if others have mentioned it in this thread so far, but the estoc would be a great weapon for anal minmaxing - a huge sword specialized on thrusting and penetration. Maybe we can pair it with a rogue for a surprise sneak attack from behind...

Edited by algroth
  • Like 3

My Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/alephg

Currently playing: Roadwarden

An Orlan rogue, obviously, fukking with your mind (Borrowed Instinct), only to turn possibly unwanted advances into an assorted collection of pleasures:

-Penetrating Visons

-Pain Link

-Puppet Master

All locked up in one cozy Stasis Shell...

29d60391-f194-4615-9dc7-83efccfffc79.jpg

• Like 2