opening fight against benweths goons doesnt 'end'

I beat the opening fight when they board ur ship but the cutscene afterwards didnt trigger, so i couldnt progress the game. However, when i reloaded and beat the fight again, it triggered normally, so ive no idea how to replicate the issue. rip.

Incidentally are we supposed to put bug reports in here or still report them in the same place. like its academic with this issue bcs i couldnt replicate it but yknow.

Have also had issues with combat triggering from stealth. My party have sometimes just flailed away arcanum style until the unresponsive mobs are dead without ever going into turnbased mode.

(Btw if i do find a reliable trigger, ill relay it in corporate english rather than er... 'this' so dont worry about that.)

I AM A RENISANCE MAN

From what I've observed, everyone with this issue likely has cinematic kill camera turned on, which was causing the sequence of events to bug out. I had mines turned off since it was bugging me more than anything else, and I never had the issue. I haven't noted anyone else with that turned off running into the same issue either.

Edited by Saito Hikari

I just had this problem. I got the final kill of the battle from a chill fog tick, then the story never progressed after combat ended. I reloaded the auto-save then finished the battle with a weapon kill and the story progressed without issue.

Hey everyone,

Sorry about the issue with the combat not ending.  I read that some of you no longer get this if the kill cam is turned off.  Is this 100% true?  Also, if you are affected and have a save where this is occurring, would you be able to send that to me at support@obsidian.net along with a link to this thread as a reference so we can look into it?  If needed, you can find instructions on where the save files are here.

Thanks everyone, and sorry for the inconvenience of this bug.