[4.1] Texture Bugs with Clothing and Inventory

G'Kar

Question

When the new patch dropped, I began a new game, and there are two bugs with textures. 

In the top two ones, you can see Eder and the Watcher I cooked up have ghostly looking bodies in the inventory screen, and in the bottom screenshot, there do not appear to be any textures on the torsos of the clothing Eder and the Watcher are wearing. 

Unfortunately, I can't attach my save file, presumably due to how infrequently I post here. I did, however, manage to attach the output log to this post, as well as my system specs.

EDIT: I've narrowed it down slightly; I believe it's an issue with the shadows. When I walk near a light source like the campfire at Vilario's Rest, the textures are mostly normal, if a little dark. When I step away from the light source, the textures go completely black.

output_log.txt

DxDiag20190124.txt

Edited by G'Kar

6 answers to this question

Thanks for the reply. I did manage to fix the issue by verifying the integrity of the game's files; two files had been corrupted and were redownloaded, and that fixed the issue. I suspect that those files weren't downloaded properly when the patch was downloaded.

• Like 1