Stealth doesn't slow down movement

Wormerine

Question

I started a new playthrough with a turn-based mode on. 

I noticed that when stealthed the team moves with the same speed, as when unstealthed. Intestingly enough:

give move order when unstealthed > while moving turn stealth on = characters slow down to what used to be stealth movemements speed.

but 

stationary and in stealth > give movemement order = characters move in full speed. 

• Like 2

3 answers to this question

Hey Wormerine!

Great find and awesome research!  I put the information you provided into a report and sent it to the Programming team for an investigation.  If you discover more about the issues with Stealth speed, please continue to post about it here as I linked this thread to the report as a reference.

Thank you for the help with Turn Based Mode Wormerine!

Hey Wormerine!

Great find and awesome research!  I put the information you provided into a report and sent it to the Programming team for an investigation.  If you discover more about the issues with Stealth speed, please continue to post about it here as I linked this thread to the report as a reference.

Thank you for the help with Turn Based Mode Wormerine!

I found that if only one char is selected (or if you only got one char obviously), the bug does not occur, but it happen as soon as you move at least 2 character. And most important detail, it happen in real time game, despite a reinstall and new game (in real time).

• Like 2