Crash with Deltro's Cage

MasterKEX

Question

5 answers to this question

Hey KEX,

Sorry for this long standing issue and thank you for the extra data and information.  I'll be attaching it to the bug report and let the team know that new information is available for them to use for the investigation.

If you've gotten the armor on and are stuck without being able to take it off, please let me know and send me a save as my machine works with it fine and I can remove the armor to get you going again.

Thanks again KEX!

Will this bug ever be fixed? It happens on my PC with an ATI RX Vega 64, but not on my laptop which has an Nvidia card. I have the armour equipped on Tehran. If I want to go to his inventory, I have to very quickly remove the armour or the game crashes 100% of the time.

Edited by Rooksx

Hey there!

I got the crash as well several times now. Just put on Deltiro's Cage and it crashes every time I go to the inventory. Updated the drivers & checked the Game-File-Consistency by Steam, but still. I can confirm the Radeon-Problem too as I have an AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series running. The crash-Files are attached, but the output_log.txt was to big with 581 KB, to add here. 

I hope this will help everybody and the bug will get fixed, as I realy enjoy the game. 

All the best & happy gaming : )

crash.dmp error.log

You can put the output_log.txt in a public dropbox folder and post the link to it here. Or mail it to 

boeroer|the|blue|orlan@gmail.com

But replace the pipes with dots.

I will link it here.

Edited by Boeroer

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods