Ultrawide has the letters RT cut off on the left, and a red banner on the right

Patremagne

Question

11 answers to this question

Hey everyone,

Sorry for the inconvenience this is causing on your ultrawide's.  We have a report put together for this one so the Programming team can investigate why this is occurring.  If you notice this occurring on resolutions on monitors that are not ultrawide, please let us know so we can look into those as well.

Thank you for the help and sorry for the inconvenience this is causing your playthroughs.

I have the same thing!  @ 3840x2160...

https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/108113-red-bar-graphics-glitch-with-the-41xxxx23-patch-scrnshot-incl/

Glad I saw this!  No one responded to my post about this...thanks!

It's very well known that I don't make mistakes, so if you should stumble across the odd error here and there in what I have written, you may immediately deduce--quite correctly--that I did not write it... :biggrin:

Hey Dungeon,

It looks like the bug should be fixed up for the next patch which should be coming soon.  Keep an eye on the patch notes :)  If you notice that the issue is still present after the next update, please let us know.

Thanks!

Hey Dungeon,

It looks like the bug should be fixed up for the next patch which should be coming soon.  Keep an eye on the patch notes :)  If you notice that the issue is still present after the next update, please let us know.

Thanks!

Fixed, per the next update!  Thanks!  Just wasn't sure if it was a system problem on my end--but didn't think it was and am glad to see that it wasn't!

It's very well known that I don't make mistakes, so if you should stumble across the odd error here and there in what I have written, you may immediately deduce--quite correctly--that I did not write it... :biggrin:

OK, forget what I just reported--the banner is back!.... ;)  It was gone in the last beta patch--it's back in the 4.1.1.xxx patch! 

Also, in my case @ 3840x2160, the red banner as featured in the OP's screen shot above (and my screenshot linked in this thread) will move from side left to the right side of the screen--without apparent rhyme or reason, when scenes change as I move... ;)  And, I don't see the "RT" letters at all.  But what I do see, that is always on the opposite side of the screen from the red banner, is best described as a small half circle--white/beige in color--sort of a nub that barely pokes out--always placed on the same Y coordinate as the banner on the other side of the screen.  When the scene changes and the red banner migrates to the opposite side, the "nub" always migrates, too, opposite the banner.

Hope this helps.

Edited by waltc