Llengrath's Safe Guard Can be Cast Outside of Combat

DaylenAmell

Question

5 answers to this question

Good catch. Maybe it's not that much of a problem since it's a fast cast anyway and only triggers once you become bloodied.

But I guess it's not intended.

Isn't it a 3-second cast?  The wiki isn't 100% reliable, but it matches my recollection here. 

Also, a long-ish duration buff being castable out-of-combat means you get it for free in most encounters.  Just wait a couple seconds between casting and starting the fight for the per-encounter cast to regenerate.  Quite useful for those levels where you only have 1 PL5 cast and would normally have to choose between this or Citzal's!

Edited by Enoch
  • Like 1

Good catch. Maybe it's not that much of a problem since it's a fast cast anyway and only triggers once you become bloodied.

But I guess it's not intended.

Isn't it a 3-second cast?  The wiki isn't 100% reliable, but it matches my recollection here. 

Also, a long-ish duration buff being castable out-of-combat means you get it for free in most encounters.  Just wait a couple seconds between casting and starting the fight for the per-encounter cast to regenerate.  Quite useful for those levels where you only have 1 PL5 cast and would normally have to choose between this or Citzal's!

Exactly. I'm absolutely certain that Llengrath's Safeguard takes 3 seconds to cast (and no recovery time).

Edited by DaylenAmell

Hey everyone!

Thank you for the heads-up on this ability!  I put in a report and sent it to the QA and Systems Design teams to investigate.  If you discover anything else about the cast time on this, please continue to post about it here as I linked this thread to the report as a reference.

Thanks again for all the amazing help :)