4.1 Release time? (turn based patch)

I am super excited about then 4.1 patch introducing turm based combat! But I was wondering if anyone knows what time they plan to release the patch.

I am staring down the start of my work week and hoping to get some play time in for that starts :)

All patches and updates for Steam happen at 9 AM PTS. To give an example of the time, as of writing this, it is currently 7:27 PM PTS.

Usually it's 10 AM Obsidian Time (PST).  

People seem to roll into work around 9, giving everyone an hour to hit the cold brew coffee and do some quick meditation before pushing major updates live.

I guess we'll see in about 13 hours.

• Like 1

General patching too. There is a beta patch for testing, and I will seriously doubt their priorities if they haven't tried fixing the broken subclasses 5 weeks after launch. Forgotten Fist is practically unplayable.

• Like 1

Nerf Troubadour!

I'm curious about this too, although I'd like to know the GOG time rather than Steam.

I bought the game two days ago when I became aware that turn-based was being patched in!

I would expect the patch to drop around the time expansions usually do - as mentioned before 10 am PST is a fair estimate.

Anyone know if they are adding anything else or just turn based?

We're also waiting on an official release for the final Magrans's Challenge.  It seems like it's mostly implemented in the latest beta, and just needs a handful of files in the LAXI directory to enable it for selection.

It's possible that we could finally see that drop along with 4.1 too.

Isn't the final challenge just "all the challenges at once"? Technically that challenge has already been released, it just requires you to... select all the challenges at once

It should also disable the use of mods and blessings, require all DLC to be installed, and add an additional stipulation that every major boss and enemy needs to be beaten.

When The Ultimate marks its return in Deadfire, it's going to be intense.