1 hour ago, Woopee said:

Cool! Just downloaded and noticed that Xoti still has her original level 3 spell in addition to the new Wicked Briars.

really? I need to check that.

I just checked and I cannot replicate what you are reporting. Is this a new game and what other mods are installed? because I am not getting what you are reporting.

Edited by Stardusk78

1 hour ago, Stardusk78 said:

really? I need to check that.

I just checked and I cannot replicate what you are reporting. Is this a new game and what other mods are installed? because I am not getting what you are reporting.

I loaded up a game with just Watcher and Eder in the Port Maje tavern, walked outside and recruited Xoti. Maybe a new game would fix it. 

Only have your mod and the one that unlocks the special subclasses for custom characters.

2 minutes ago, Woopee said:

I loaded up a game with just Watcher and Eder in the Port Maje tavern, walked outside and recruited Xoti. Maybe a new game would fix it. 

Only have your mod and the one that unlocks the special subclasses for custom characters.

Try a new game. Again I cannot replicate it.

• 3 months later...

Hello Stardusk!

Are you still working on this? I love this mod and would like to try Magran and Skaen but they re not included in the latest version on the Nexus.

And if you don't plan on finishing it, could you (or anyone looking at this) share an old version where every god is modified?

Thanks a ton!