Hi. Long time lurker and I appreciate the help this community gives and seems friendly.

So I got the highly addictive case of restartitus and have been looking for a build (still haven't completed the story though putting quite a few hours in but still fairly new) playing on veteran

I'm interested in the fate testarossa build but I would love to use dual guns. Then I came across the gypsy thunder build but when trying it got bored fairly quickly, which then gave me an idea. Would those 2 builds work together? Could I cause a thunder storm while shooting thunder at them? So this is where I am at also taking a few inspirations from sintee's gunfu monk. (awesome build but as my MC I don't want to be forced into decisions)

Class: monk (helwalker) /druid (fury)

Race:pale elf

Stats:

MIG: 18

CON: 10

DEX: 11

PER: 20

INT: 16

RES: 03

Adding berath blessing for +2 onto each

Skills and abilities I'm currently not sure on those going to pick as I go. This is what I really need help with.

Next problem is blunderbuss or pistol? If pistol I'm looking at going towards arcane blaster and thundercrack. If blunderbuss not a clue other than kitchen stove (maybe hand mortars) however have I made my build not as effective with blunder as my might is high?

I'm thinking deltro cage might be the armour for that boast to lightening damage too. Don't know if the recovery time will be worth it though.

Anyway thanks for reading and looking forward to your input.

PS. Kind of imagining this char loosely based on storm from x-men