What are you playing right now?

Gorth

• Like 2

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Don't know. Did Jeanne d'Arc wield an LMG?

/Edit: I actually just found out there will be a new Conan movie with Arnold. Wonder if it will feature some real strong woymen or if it'll be just the usual thin sticks.

/Edit2: And now I've read that it got canned. Oh well.

Edited by Lexx

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Obligatory:

8kqxh.jpg

It feels like Cassandra in AC: Odyssey was in part modelled on Xena, at least it feels like it when I've been slaying countless enemies playing as that biceps wonder woman.

Oh and "over/under" you say?

8blazerf3.jpg?itok=hMOIPUaz

Kassandra seems to be more slender than Xena.  Not that Xena is fat, by any means.  She just looks more robust/top heavy while Kassandra seems more tall and slim (ie. built more like a female pole vaulter than a wrestler)

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

^ At this point, the thread has already been thoroughly derailed. Admittedly, I had a part in said derailing. Not sorry.

Anyway, I started up Dragon Quest XI. Very early going, so not much to talk about story wise yet, apart from it seemingly being your bog standard You Are the Chosen One fare. Combat is the same as combat has been since the first Dragon Quest (Dragon Warrior) in 1986, which is to say turn-based, menu driven combat. They're not reinventing the wheel here, if you want that out of a long running Squeenix jRPG go play Final Fantasy. What I can comment on immediately is the art style, and how much I enjoy it. DQ has long had a very distinct anime style, and it has long been among my favorite anime styles. The game looks great.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

I never finished Amalur; somewhen in the beginning of the last continent I realized that for all the hours I clocked into it I mostly felt bored. That game is colourful and beige at the same time. 

Anyway, here's my pick of a big gun lady.  :wub:

ksEihLB.jpg

• Like 2

Games should entertain you. So I am all for quitting if you don't have fun.

But you can't know for sure if you have fun, before you beat the game at least 7 times!

• Like 1

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

I never finished Amalur; somewhen in the beginning of the last continent I realized that for all the hours I clocked into it I mostly felt bored. That game is colourful and beige at the same time.

I agree. The last portions of the game(the desert area mostly) would suddenly overwhelm you with tons of side-quests. It messed with my completionist personality a bit since I couldn't complete them all.

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

Why does it seem like the male character in AC Odyssey (Kassandra's brother -- drawing a blank) reacts like he's been electrically shocked every time he speaks a line of dialogue?  He can't seem to even deliver a line without looking like someone tossed ice water on his back.

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I've been going ham on DQXI. I absolutely love it so far. You can always count on DQ to be positively overflowing with charm. I will also never get tired of the corny pun names for most of the enemies and some characters. The thing I've always loved about DQ is that it's a game that's charming, whimsical, and most of the time downright silly. It's basically specifically designed to be accessible and appeal to children. Yet there is enough depth and meat there that it also very much appeals to adults. It's a series for everybody by nature (rather than by focus group).

• Like 2

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

One minor annoyance with AC: Odyssey's gear upgrading system -- it takes way, way too much material to upgrade a full set of armor.  By the time I have enough material to upgrade the last item in a set, I've already leveled up multiple times so the first item I'd upgraded is now about 7 or 8 levels below.

I guess this was where they hoped the micro-transations would entice players, but there's no chance I'm buying any of that.  Instead, they're making me grind by finding trees and rocks to "loot" while walking around the map.

Usually the purple equipment is only a level equivalent behind Legendary gear anyway, too. The set bonuses can be nice- the Immortal set regen on death one in particular as it makes things like that obnoxious mob summoning pig a lot lot less obnoxious- but that's the only one I'd rate as near essential having tried 3 or so. I'm finding no real problem in upgrading if I want if i recycle gear instead of selling it. OTOH I have a bunch of randomly acquired orichalcum (?) and the stuff you can buy with it is worse than what I already have, and the last few boat upgrades are loltastic in their monetary and resource requirements.

I use a lot of poison in my assassinations, so the armor set that gives a lot of poison damage is one I'm currently wearing.  Everything is leveled up to the same level except the "pants" and boots because of the ridiculous materials requirements.

Cash is no problem, and really the wood/rocks are fine.  It's usually the damn soft leathers that I run out of.

I love that Dragon Quest has continued to keep the Puff-Puff gag going for decades. That gag didn't even originate in DQ, it originated in Dragon Ball, the original Dragon Ball (read: the good Dragon Ball), which was by the same artist that does DQ.

:lol:

• Like 2

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

I love that Dragon Quest has continued to keep the Puff-Puff gag going for decades. That gag didn't even originate in DQ, it originated in Dragon Ball, the original Dragon Ball (read: the good Dragon Ball), which was by the same artist that does DQ.

:lol:

Finally, I'm not the only one!  :bow:

• Like 1

Gah!  Me being a good person, I opted to save a baby instead of rushing off to finish off one of the Cultists.  Now I can't find them on my map.

I'm sure they'll eventually turn up, but my thirst for revenge is testing my patience.