The Political Thread - Browncoat edition... down with the Alliance!

Gorth

Start of the old thread

End of the old thread

Funny things about old lyrics... give them a few decades and they might become relevant!

"Anarchy for the U.K.

It's coming sometime and maybe

I give a wrong time, stop a traffic line

Your future dream has sure been seen through"

• Like 4

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

That's um, The Beatles? No idea where the lyrics are from.

;)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

If there was any part of it that was false, no matter how major or minor, it probably makes sense to deny it, since they were attributed to his Special Counsel Office and that might wind its way back to him in the future. Makes it much easier to correct whatever was wrong with it later, too, and it probably improves the perception of his integrity. Wait for the full report with full context instead of stupid headlines, I guess.

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

God bless America

Lol "I'm forcing congress to eat my favorite food, McDonalds, during the shutdown. They will be greatful since it's served on silver platters."

Food fit for a billionaire. I enjoy McDonalds still.

Edited by SonicMage117

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

Republican Congressman: Trump’s Border Crisis Is a ‘Myth’

"Hurd’s district includes 820 miles of the U.S.-Mexico border, more than any other member of the House of Representatives. But if you’re expecting Hurd, who was narrowly re-elected to a third term last year, to support President Trump’s “big, beautiful wall” and stand with the decision to partially shut down the federal government over the fight, you’ve got it all wrong. Trump’s border crisis is a “myth,” Hurd tells Rolling Stone, and a wall made of cement or steel slats is a “third-century solution to a 21st-century problem.”"

some will be dismissive o' rolling stone 'cause is rolling stone.  the thing is, this piece is, for the most part, an interview with hurd.  is hurd opinions you is reading and hurd has first-hand knowledge o' the places and people most immediate affected by the so-called border crisis.

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 1

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

https://www.ncronline.org/news/people/catholic-school-apologizes-after-clip-emerges-students-mocking-native-americans

One should expect suspension and expulsions for students and faculty acting as chaperones but MAGAs are all out in the open.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

A Catholic school with students acting like asses ?! I am shocked.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Unrelated:

962d792apgb21.jpg

• Like 5

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

https://www.ncronline.org/news/people/catholic-school-apologizes-after-clip-emerges-students-mocking-native-americans

https://youtu.be/sIG5ZB0fw1k

One should expect suspension and expulsions for students and faculty acting as chaperones but MAGAs are all out in the open.

Some people just need their ass beat.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Wouldn't be surprise if this is FAKE NEWS. Don't trust any media or anyone on the net whether they wear a MAGA hate or they don't wear a MAGA hat.They're all evil.

• Like 1

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Entirely related.

The incident really started when the white boys (plus a few girls) mobbed a group of Black Israelites, whom they mistaken thought were "Black Muslims". Supposedly harassing Muslims (or Blacks?) somehow made their behavior okay because now the boys and their moms are using it as an excuse - except the morons could not even tell the difference between Muslims and Israelites/Jews when they were black.

The Native Americans saw the white boys were mobbing the Blacks - i.e., in a scenario similar to the picture posted above by Bartimaeus - and they interfered.   So now all the alt-right and right-winged MAGA trolls like Volourn are crying "fake news", making excuses for those boys, and pushing the narrative that the "full video" shows the Native Americans approached the white boys first... except their half-true narrative conveniently omits the fact that the even "fuller" video shows the white boys had harassed the Black Israelites first before the Native Americans saw what happened and interfered.

Edited by ktchong

if you are alt-right aka nazi you dont dispute if story about racial incident is fake, you would endorse it. People these days see Hitlers everywhere

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Apparently the kid's mom is a VP at Fidelity. I'm gonna double down on what I posted a few hours ago.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

That video took longer than it should have.  DId get a laugh out of him wringing his hands over the kids' lives being ruined or anything.  No one's putting a .308 through their skulls anytime soon, in a week or so no one will care.  And well, a Catholic organization knows how to keep things quiet

Edited by Malcador
  • Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

That moment when young ignorant kid kicked old wise teacher out of the classroom. The kid was right though.

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

He may actually get MAGA super-powers now that he's a victim and survivor of an onslaught of LEFTIST MEDIA. Maybe we'll see him campaigning opposite of David Hogg one day.

Most misreporting here seemed a result of partial information, not necessarily intentional misreporting as Tim suggests. Not that 24/7 news reporting is good, it's usually a travesty of information dissemination. I usually think Tim has pretty good character but he does have a bone to pick with the "culture wars" as he calls it.

Anyways, the Black Hebrew Israelites are lunatics, and Trump supporters are idiots. At the end of the day you have a school sending it's students to partake in a political rally against woman's choice to abort.

Culture wars get this Tim guy clicks, so that can't hurt.

• Like 1

I think both rightist and leftists extremists are on equal grounds to desperation and overcompensation but the student didn't do anything wrong, it's not really any different from wearing a stealers jersey in Texas. You're going to face some opposition from it or even threats but it doesn't even mean that you believe in the cause anymore than someone wears a cross is or isn't a Christian so that's why I would stand with the student and I see the "older more mature" teacher as the less intelligent being and also a bit of a bigot. It's not any different from wearing a stealers jersey in Texas or a cross necklace and being an atheist. Why must we assume that politics and agenda is attached to everything. What happens if a kid happens to like the colot red and so he buys the hat and doesn't even care about President Trump or the MAGA movement?

"You saw that flag right? With the cross on it? That's a known white supremacist symbol." -Leftist Emo Antifa member says, not realizing that african american people are carrying the flags in their march.

Leftist Emo Antifa member continues "So them going around, pushing their Christianity on people who aren't even necessarily Christian..." Very good logic, because you can push a Christian agenda on Christians right?

Emo Lefty continues ignorantly with "Their obsession with their holiday, their obsession with freedom of speech, marks that they wanna hurt people!"

Actually it's the opposite, liberals are obsessed with rights, Christians could care less. It only really pops up when ACLU tries to tear down a Christian monument and replace it with something non-Christian or anti-Christian. Liberals are constantly making marches and holding rallies on how to end Christianity, ban things they don't agree with and impeach Trump. Christian rallies are likely few in comparison.

And following that, this is what happens when a closed minded person is limited to the broken United States school system and or agenda pushing media. Seeing how people die in countries outside of America just for saying "I'm a Christian" it's a bit understandable why keeping the word Christmas relevant. That is due to the great diversity found in America, so people having families outside the USA who have fallen victim to this or have experienced the redicule first hand will fight for that and with good reason. Antifa will not have a chance, not now, not ever and certainly not in America. But let's say just for fun that Christianity is banned from America (some may hope, eh?) It will actually cause Christianity to be bigger and louder than before, but that won't happen so Antifa can rest easy abd keep fighting the good fight themselves

and getting ran over in the process.

Later"I'm right over here you can come get me if you want!" as Emo lefty rages REEEEEEE whilist runs toward him only to get hit by a truck. It's real. Leftist cannot get up, hurt badly. Yup, someone got him good.

The Christian march the antifa tried to stop continued... Legend is that the Christian march continues til this day and none dare to stand against it. 2018 was a bad year.

The video is from a year ago but just popped up on my feed so it's stil relevant more than ever.

Edited by SonicMage117

He may actually get MAGA super-powers now that he's a victim and survivor of an onslaught of LEFTIST MEDIA. Maybe we'll see him campaigning opposite of David Hogg one day.

Most misreporting here seemed a result of partial information, not necessarily intentional misreporting as Tim suggests. Not that 24/7 news reporting is good, it's usually a travesty of information dissemination. I usually think Tim has pretty good character but he does have a bone to pick with the "culture wars" as he calls it.

Anyways, the Black Hebrew Israelites are lunatics, and Trump supporters are idiots. At the end of the day you have a school sending it's students to partake in a political rally against woman's choice to abort.

As I said on another forum, it's like the media was tripping all over themselves and each other trying to get the stoiry out before getting the full facts for sure.

@sonicmage: You don't even see the flags with a cross on it that they're talking about, and funny linking to RT, a known Communist site, heh.

"So now all the alt-right and right-winged MAGA trolls like Volourn "

L0L MAGA people hate me because I make fun of Trump all the time. :p

But, I get it, extremists like you beive it is one way or the other.  Extreme right and extreme left are both poopy heads who are racist and sexists pieces of garbage.

I don't believe either side's FAKE NEWS. They both tend to lie and exaggerate.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.