Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Xoti

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

daven

daven

(6) Magician

• Members
  • 629 posts

(Is it too late to post in this thread? New to the forums ) I'm at the start of the game and she reminds me of Rogue from X-men too much lol. But Idk, she's 27 but acts 15. I remember someone mentioned "waifu personality" before...
Can you do fine without a priest? Just got Teheku as a druid/chanter, is that a good support substitute? 

Loved Durance btw, though it took me quite a while, so I guess I could still come to like Xoti, but I have less room in my party this time.

...Oh and yeah I dislike Linzi in Kingmaker, she just met me and the companions and talks like they're "besties" for a long time, her loading screen text gets me rolling my eyes all the time. It feels forced to me.

I have decided to take on Tekehu, i'd never actually picked up the character before and he is pretty cool.

I like his boastful arrogance, he's like the Johnny Bravo of Eora.

• InsaneCommander and quaggan like this

Wormerine

Wormerine

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 2981 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

I have decided to take on Tekehu, i'd never actually picked up the character before and he is pretty cool.

I like his boastful arrogance, he's like the Johnny Bravo of Eora.

Everyone has his/her preferences. I personally really can’t stomach Takehu.
  • thelee likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users