Question about Arkemyr and FS

You can get a second quest from him (just found out about it) for the Sanguine Great Sword on an island with a Fampyr's Crypt and a Bent Bough Forest somewhere in Rikuhu's Maw. Find a journal in the forest that mentions Arkemyr.

You can get a second quest from him (just found out about it) for the Sanguine Great Sword on an island with a Fampyr's Crypt and a Bent Bough Forest somewhere in Rikuhu's Maw. Find a journal in the forest that mentions Arkemyr.

Oh? He gives you a quest? I did aquire the sword but without interacting with him.

Does he still send the resting/shop imps to FS and writes a somewhat sweet letter to Fassina if he's dead?

To be honest I don't know exactly how much, if any reactivity there is. All I know is this post from a different thread:

Only problem I have with Forgotten Sanctum is that archmages are aware about Concelhaut being defeated by player but they don't react to Arkemyr's death.

Most of the Arkemyr reactivity comes from the imps. 

With bonus reactivity for people actually wearing his robes when first meeting them.   :fdevil: 

Edited by Wormerine

Yes, but that's not Forgotten Sanctum.

He sends two imps to FS who function as shopkeeper and inn in the antechamber of FS. How can he do that if he's dead?

I'm asking because in at least 50% of cases I will also murder this arrogant douche. But not if the imps won't show up in FS. Also the letter to Fassina made me softer towards him. :)

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods