At first I wasn't sure if I should take the time to write this or not, or even where to post it, but I figured it can't hurt anything and it might make someone smile or feel appreciated. I'm sure that many feel the same way, but I'll try and make this short.

To start, a big thanks to Tim Cain, Leonard Boyarsky, and all the creative minds involved in the first 2 Fallouts, for the passion and care put into creating the games and the universe therein. Fallout has for a long time been a favorite of mine, and #2 remains my favorite. Hail The Enclave! I can remember the first time I saw Fallout. I was about 14 and hanging out with some friends, and one of them was playing Fallout, and robbing a whole town. I was so impressed by the game. There were about 3 of us that just stood behind him and watched him play for about 2 hours. Asking questions and getting involved in the decisions that his character was making. After that, I had to play that game, and then when I beat it, I had to play it again! A lot of "what if" scenarios come to mind, when thinking of the history of the franchise. There is nothing to be gained by it. I often wish that the original team could have continued creating the amazing game they started. However, the circumstances as they are, increase my excitement for The Outer Worlds.

I would like to commend Tim Cain and Leonard Boyarsky and their supportive creative team for not giving up on the idea of creating an amazing RPG that contains many of the elements that all the long time fans appreciate. It has been a many years, but you all haven't given up. I know the first game isn't out yet, but I hope to grow to love the The Outer Worlds universe just as much, if not more, than the Fallout Universe. I look forward to supporting a team, studio, developers, and franchise that deserves it. I know the game will be amazing when it comes out, and will release in a complete state.

Thank you for your up front honesty about what the game has or doesn't have. Also not investing too much into hype, and letting the finished product do the talking. Speaking of talking, I became even more excited after seeing Megan Starks was working on this title as a lead designer. Knowing the caliber of games she has worked on in the past and the amazing dialogue in those games, really gives some insight into the level of excellence we can expect. The skill level of people that Tim and Leonard have picked for previous titles really gets me excited for what this game will offer.

Some people may read this as brown nosing or fanboying, but I don't benefit from either one of those. I just think this game will reward the long time efforts of these people for rolling with the punches and even when getting knocked down, not staying down, and coming back to say, "We still have what it takes. We have ideas. We are going to do things!" So just thank you, and hope the best for all of you and the release!

• Like 6

He uses big font and long paragraphs exactly like Ktchong in the politics :lol:

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

I dunno what Ktchong is. The font look smaller in the preview paragraph, but I find larger font easier to read on mobile too. Still kinda wish I had made it smaller though HAH! Can't please everyone, even when trying to say something nice.

Can't please everyone, even when trying to say something nice.

I know that feeling all too well, it's better to not care than to dwell on it - you have the right attitude :)

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

• 2 weeks later...

How come you know that feeling? You never try to say something nice. Or do you... but just fail miserably at getting acknowledgement? ;)

What are you talking about? I always wrote good positive things to Obsidian whether on Twitter or here.

I can't exactly say good things about some of the usuals here who troll so that may be an entirely different thing.

Weird that those "trolls" have zero warning points...

If you knew how to read the message attached to the warning point, you'd know it wasn't given for trolling. It's right on my profile, not too hard to find. It was given to me for "Abuse In Profile" and for comments that I quoted from an LGBT article, then Hurlshot reported them in desperation in hopes I would get permanently banned.

Nice try though, trying to make me appear as a troll though you follow me around in order to disprove me any way you can, this was just another failed attempt.

Have a good day! :)

Edited by SonicMage117

I don't know if or why you have warning points (I can't see them - it's only you who can see your warning points, they are hidden from other users) and I don't really care. But thank you for letting me know.

The point was that if everybody who disproves you is a troll how come they don't have any warning points or are even banned? Trolling is not tolerated in these forums and gets moderated. This leads to the conclusion that those whom you name "trolls" are in fact... elves?

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods